India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Suniye.. kahiye.. kahiye na??? (Page 2)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
the restaurant scene...Ashu's pain, epmptiness...the way he opened his heart to Armaan...his dialogues here were really beautiful and I ended up really teary eyed...this song they're using is so befitting...I feel so emo right now...Ashu's pain is unbearable...Nidhi...plz don't leave him...usse apni dhoop k saaye mein...rehne do...chaaon mein...saans lene do

great post Tanu...I'm still watching the episode...although Sania kept me updated...SS&DB= bad news...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuvvegaiamsania01Armu4evavasanthi16lidvinAbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennettJunelirabzonedge

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
utterly gorgeous lady and oh-so handsome gentleman..**fanning heavily**

thr luv is like a sweet poem..

Edited by achiever - 16 December 2011 at 8:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuArmu4evalidvinAbhiAnirtmsJuneliyanks28

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for your update...the way you give us the update everyday is amazing...

Really I am very disappointed with the way this show is going, esp after knowing Rohan & Mallika are coming to Mumbai as well and I have this bad feeling that they will simply ruin the entire balldance scene for us...damn Angry Angry Angry, since days we've been eagerly waiting for this to come and now Mallika & Rohan & the CV's spoiled my mood completely Angry Angry

If this AshNi separation goes on for longer, I am done with this show for sure !!!!!!!!!
I am simply fed up of seeing AshNi is tears for each other every time and others ( except darling Armu ofcourse ) coming between them every damn time...really CV's get your storyline together, coz this is going nowhere...

We want AshNi together...LOUD & CLEAR ...don't you get that ????

P.S. makes me wonder what Kritika meant that the story will take a beautiful turn after Mumbai track...I have just lost hopes Cry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuvvegaluvlyscorpioArmu4evalidvinmohineevasanthi16AbhiAniLizzieBennettrtmsJuneliSomerholicGirlrabzonedgeyanks28

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
SillyOMG!!OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! In no shape to write a review... Tanu how did you do it???
Someone pls call an ambulance.. emergency casualty here!!!!!  Needs immediate attention!! Dead

Can't think, can't type, brains are frozen on AshNi... bad bad case of AshNi.itis!!! 

Docs r saying' patient Lizzie is a goner, Only one thing can save her.. liberal doses of AshNi in each other's arms, eyeing each other, looking lost in each other's eyes, and.. and... a booster dose of smooching!!!!!!!!! Silly.Silly

Lizzie is gonna die before treatment starts... say bye folks, don't see how she's gonna last out this weekend!!! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuvvegaArmu4evavasanthi16lidvinAbhiAnirtmsSomerholicGirlJunelirabzonedgeyanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

utterly gorgeous lady and oh-so handsome gentleman..**fanning heavily**

If i were a priest .. i did get these two married off rightaway LOL
My mind going all over.. man... freagnnn so hawwttt Blushing

MB-Kritz... aag laga ditta.. LOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 December 2011 at 8:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanulidvinAbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennettSomerholicGirlJunelirabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Nice update...
What a lovely episode... Monday seems too far away now... also, not too thrilled about Mallika and Rohan coming to Mumbai...
You song selection is awesome!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalidvinrtmsyanks28

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
episode was lovely ...the way he said i miss nidhi ..my heart broke into a million pieces awwwBroken Heart

i'm sure Malika will walk in while the dance is going onAngryDead

they said one kabab me haddi in the ballroom dance on news 24 

so i think for now it will be mallika Ermm

lovely update thanks Tanu...MB is a real dish & what a couple they areBlushing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuArmu4evalidvinAbhiAnivasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsJuneliyanks28

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

i just want to cryCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuArmu4evalidvinAbhiAnirtms...RamonaG....yanks28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index