Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well the like button hates my guts.πŸ˜’..so i just wanna say I like all your posts πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome update Tanu 😊.

Here goes:
Honestly the expectations were really so high after yesterdays ending  and I think the makers fell a teeny weeny bit short. Somehow there was a little less magic today. But thats understandeable. Cannot come up with mindblowing stuff every single friday. Overall a nice episode.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Coming to the great stuff today.
1. Ashus admission that he misses nidhi was awwlicious. If he could take Nidhi into his arms and kiss all her anger away he would.😳. Their love scenes would be a treat to watch when all the misunderstandings are cleared.  Shy Raja with the naughty titli. Wot say? πŸ˜‰

2. Nidhi crying through the night was heartbreaking😭. Saiyyanji better make up to her on Monday. If he does not stand up for her in front of Mallu, I will be so mad with the CVs. 😑

3. The last scene with the shy and guilty Ashu asking Nidhi for a dance. I am expecting fireworks in this scene on monday.😍

The yucky bits are really insignificant. The character of Suhasini should be done away with. CVs ne already Mallu ka character butcher kar diya. Aur kitne din Sushasini ko tolerate karna padega is anyones guess. Please use utakke indian ocean mein phenk do.😑

Dont like the fact that they are showing the entry ot Mallu and Rohan in Mumbai. Ghatiya twist leke aane se pehle please thoda AshNi romance enjoy karne do CVs. I will be so mad if this scene goes horribly wrong on monday😑

All in all expecting a great episode on monday. Milan ka din hona chaahiye hopefully. 😭

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Tanu... or anyone else.. please please can you do me a favour and reproduce those dialogues that MB spoke today??? I do so wanna remember them... they were totally heart-wrenching!! and his "I miss her" broke my already brittle heart... πŸ˜­.. I cannot stop crying at this expressions when he said this.. watching it over and over!!!
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why no precap today...reached India today...watched this ep with anticipation...MB looked HoT and kritz looked so beautiful...why can't the CVs leave them in peace?
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
I loved Nidhi's look from far off, but I think the makeup chap got his stuff wrong.

It looked too cakey from close up imo. Both today as well as the burger scene yesterday.

Anybody else think the same?

Decent episode, but I can't think what excuse Mallika will give Ashutosh for showing up in Mumbai? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Edited by aekiel - 12 years ago
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Lizzie...loved what u wrote...wished I could write half as good!

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Tanu what a superb update..And what an episode...
Loved, loved, loved it...Particularly the first segment...Dunno why but these past 2 days Ashu/MB is succeeding in making my eyes turn moist...Today I was actually crying when Ashu was saying all that about his Nidhi... And when he said simply..."I can't"...with so much finality i did not know whether to weep with him or slap him and tell him like Armu to stop behaving like an idiot and confess his love to Nidhi...

Superb episode...Barring the Lucknow Haddis in Mumbai Kabab...

Kritika looked truly like an angel...Ashu should now call her his angel instead of his titli...

MB again outdid himself today...The way he broke down when talking with Armu...the way he was glancing at Nidhi with adoration in his eyes...The way his eyes moisten when he looks at Nidhi...The small loving smile that plays on his lips when he looks at Nidhi or talks of her...The hesitancy in his steps as he entered the Ballroom and also as he approached Nidhi both in the coffee shop and in the ballroom...

Omg I have been bowled over by this man...What an actor...he has the rare combination of good looks and talent...which is frankly speaking a deadly combination for the viewers' heartbeats...
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthi16

@Lizzie...loved what u wrote...wished I could write half as good!

AWWW... Thanks, sweets!!!πŸ€—
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aekiel

I loved Nidhi's look from far off, but I think the makeup chap got his stuff wrong.

It looked too cakey from close up imo. Both today as well as the burger scene yesterday.

Anybody else think the same?

Decent episode, but I can't think what excuse Mallika will give Ashutosh for showing up in Mumbai? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Yes I thought that too.Nidhi looked stunning in the blue sari.The make up was flawless but then the burger scene and in today's dance scene her make up did not do justice to her beauty. It didn't seem freshly done.May be these scenes were shot at the end of the day.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: umm1234

Yes I thought that too.Nidhi looked stunning in the blue sari.The make up was flawless but then the burger scene and in today's dance scene her make up did not do justice to her beauty. It didn't seem freshly done.May be these scenes were shot at the end of the day.πŸ˜•

I agree with you. She looked perfect in the saree scene yesterdays. Todays make up was flawed right through the episode. She did look caked up.