Suniye.. kahiye.. kahiye na???

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Suniye... kahiye... kahiye.. suniye... Kehte ...sunte 

baton baton mein pyaar ho jaega!😳

After gathering the courage to meet up wifey, hubby built on that courage and initiated some yapping with wifey as soon as he saw her fave 'BURGER' being served!! He looked intently at wifey and told her..that.. along with the extra cheese n all the garnishing.. his SORRY is wrapped in the burger as well! Wifey.. recollected how she had shared with Hubby that burgers were her weakness and broke down instantly 😭n ran off!! Armu watched the development and came to console Ashu!! Ashu too broke down 😭 and confessed to Armu how, he missed NIDHI

--- the one who warmed his heart like a gentle feeling
--- the one who wrapped him like a shawl in cold winter
--- the one who was like air breezing thru his soul 
--- the one who filled his life with sunshine
--- the one who wet his life like the monsoon
--- the one who made him smile

When Armu asked him to confess his feelings to Nidhi.. he sadly told .. he cant 😭

Once again the BG played.. 'Kitni batein yaad aati hain' n hubby-wifey drowned in the ocean of tears and memories! 😭

But everything good has to turn bad soon .. n so Sultry Sue of all ppl ended up meeting n yapping with Dadi Bua over SABZI (veggies) and found out about Nidhi being in Mum!! (amazing she knows about sabzis.. i thot all she knows is MARDOLOGY) Hassled... Sultry Sue (in lightening fast speed) reached Kotnis and informed Vampu of the development! Vampu was left dazed n amazed 😲! Guess AshNi being alone is not acceptable to DESTINY and so.. not jus Vampu.. seems even Rohan jee is on his way to Mum as he excused himself from Nidhis house on the [pretext of having to go for Office trip!!  

Meanwhile.. Vampu instigated by Sultry Sue's DO OR DIE remarks..made all efforts to book her ticket to Hollywood erm... Mumbai 😆 but seems Mr. KISMAT wasnt interested as yet...so she is still struggling! 😉

As the Lucknow HADDIS approach Mum in full force, AshNi are informed about the Grand Ball and informed that Partners were to be selected by Lucky draw! As Wifey commented to a colleague that she din believe in KISMAT... lil did she know that jahan ho armaan.. wahan KISMAT ka kya kaam 😉 Armu.. lured his way thru the event organizer.. n again managed to bring Hubby-Wifey together!! He even got Hubby a sexy TUX and tho fidgeting... Hubby wore it! ☺️  (Oh my god.. tanu starts to put the AC of her room on in chilly winter i.e.) The collective temperatures and heartbeats of everyone went up  as wifey.. entered looking like an ANGEL in white! (Sexy wuld b an understatement..Kritz looks like a godess!) !! As wifey was settling around she spotted her Baby ..looking like a DISH in the TUX and her heart skipped a trillion beats! ☺️  A while later Hubby spotted his jaan too and again his mouth fell wide open! 😍  

Armus KISMAT connection got to play as the couple names were announced and Hubby was announced as Wifeys partner !! Fidgeting badly, hubby was urged on by Armu and event organizer to go upto Wifey ka table!! As he started walking forward.. wifeys cheeks flushed beet root red and the duo culdn stop stealing glances at each other!! Encouraged by Armus motivation and signals.. Ashu opened his mouth to speak.. and Wifey sat zapped & thats when...

----SCREENS FREEZE----  😆😆😆😆😆

Isse kehte hain..--- Suspence Connection --- 😆

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved loved loved...today's epi😃☺️☺️☺️😃
Oh Armaan, you darling hope he handles Mallika aka haddi🤢

this is going to be a very looong weekend and no precap making it still worse😭😭😭

Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Now, I hate this waiting di... :(

Loved the epi...
I am fallin in love with AshNi more and more with each day passing...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
arre ye dadibua ko kya zarurat thi batane ki!!!
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u Tanu...can't wait to watch the episode...dance keliye monday tak ka inthezaar??????
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh maaa gawwdd. MB looks more n more sexier by the way.. *tanu pours ice cold water on herself to CON-trol her wayward thots* ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️☺️

& Wifey aka Kritz to looked every bit ... Hubbys.. WILD WHITE PHANTASSSYYY ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Kavya.S thumbnail
omg what an episode...it was amazing today
both ashni was looking so good...nidhi seriously was looking like an angel...oh god hope they get to dance and hope that mallu wont show up when ashni are dancing...
seriously cant wait to see what happens next
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u mean today also no ballroom dance
thx tanuji (if u r still surviving😉) for as always awesomest update😃
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
the restaurant scene...Ashu's pain, epmptiness...the way he opened his heart to Armaan...his dialogues here were really beautiful and I ended up really teary eyed...this song they're using is so befitting...I feel so emo right now...Ashu's pain is unbearable...Nidhi...plz don't leave him...usse apni dhoop k saaye mein...rehne do...chaaon mein...saans lene do

great post Tanu...I'm still watching the episode...although Sania kept me updated...SS&DB= bad news...
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
utterly gorgeous lady and oh-so handsome gentleman..**fanning heavily**

thr luv is like a sweet poem..

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago