Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 134)

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@Samana- Thanks for the WU-moi is accessing IF from my desktop PC which didn't have speakers,so relied on others opinions to get a gist of it

@all- Having watched certain of LOK shows like that Saubhagyawati bhava,Mai Laksmi tere aangan ki,Meri Maa ,Tum dena saath mera-in bits & pieces -I can bluntly say that for none of them can I say or react :"Wow I love that show!!" or "Wonder what next epi has in store"Sleepy

Yup that torturous hubby was repulsive but show's production value and no connect with entire story or side characters causes disinterest in long run & the lil street gal with Sayantani Gosh playing the mother might be touching upon a sensitive topic -but I've seen many other onscreen portrayals of long lost child being reunited as an act of fate-and they're far more touching.

Despite one or two senior actors being hired -like Aruna Irani in a show-I can't feel a zing that new offbeat show has -so by current trend it seems LOK shows might be lost in a mist of failed shows coz atleast as a viewer can say that they are too unbalanced.

Certainly -its production status lacks the "Star's product" qualityOuch

PS-I should commend myself for memorising all those topsy turvy namesLOLTongue

@Anu- Exactly!! Infact I told the same thing to my sis-that LOK's graphics symbol/logo is even more childish than cartoon channels like PogoLOL

Edited by Lily201 - 21 December 2011 at 12:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateSamanalyseroseinbloomMeetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
@Sammy

Thanks for the lovely written update HugHugThumbs Up

@Lily and Sammy

I am a big fan of ABBA...a 70's ka rock band...they had amazing songs to which people grove even today..

This fernando song by them is reminding me of our fight for our Maaneet / GurTi ...the pain and emptyness and the fighting sprit that all are showing

Here goes the song...

Can you hear the drums fernando?
I remember long ago another starry night like this
In the firelight fernando
You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar
I could hear the distant drums
And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar

They were closer now fernando
Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was so afraid fernando
We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die
And I'm not ashamed to say
The roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, fernando
Though I never thought that we could lose
There's no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, fernando

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateLily201-richierich-Samanalyseshali

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
@Arushi,sammy,Anu,Z Hi to allHug now I want gurti on  SP not LO. It Really sucks. Anu is right Pogo,nick se battar hai. My MAANEET/GURTI Deserves better.

Edited by richa23 - 21 December 2011 at 12:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateLily201Samanalyse

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
@Richa

Dear...beggers cannot be choosers hereLOL

I doubt other channels will take GUrTi together...no channel wants to repeat other channels hit pair...they want to creat their own HIT LEAD PAIR...Wacko

STAR can be approached because GurTi are their brand...

but STAR PLUS is too difficuilt..simply because as of now their prime time is doing good...and they have other many pending shows in pipline which they dont know where to slot...
so GurTI IN STARPLUS is a difficuilt chance..

Life ok is new...new face of STAR ONE...and that is our only hope as of now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateLily201Priya204-richierich-Samanalyse

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@Anu- Yup-but as of moment LOK's direction of progress seems pretty bleak -in SO-people were supportive & had enough experience to launch shows -we'll have to see how these new set of people can handle the same -given the fact they might not able to grasp facts as to what made GHSP "click"

SP -I must say in some ways seems like a crafty wolf in the look out to compete-it saw GHSP's fame & offered 4Loonies a slot and I've seen many actors or crew belonging to SO at some point joining SP all at once with the new shows

I was surprised why that series "Navya" was headed by Nissar Parvez and Hrishikesh Gandhi for strarting epis on SP -that spelled immediate end of another show from Ekta's camp -though the story's now dwindled & the actress playing the lead wasn't impressive-but it set me thinking whether SP was gradually following youth oriented shows at SO & utilising it-coz the series used sets from MJHT ,as well as the background theme of college rom-com

Edited by Lily201 - 21 December 2011 at 12:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-richierich-Meetu_Anu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
 @sam I  wrote my take in half sleep at 12. I myself uploaded those videos but I had to read till my mom goes to sleep, I promised My mom to get over all this but I was back at 12.then i was blinking and yawning however I completed and slept bcz first day also I missed due to that chipku aunty.Sam that aunty was also watching GEET but left it after holi fiasco and  geet forgiving dev. Sam she came to discuss about some lions club activity but We both had a discussion about Geet. She is a Law officer in some firm. she was telling there was no need to forgive dev if it was started on a social issue they shd have kept the topic consistant till some justice is done.A simple court room trial and a 2years imprisonment was the best solution for that story and after marriage dadi falls ill for that she asks maan & geet to do that favour but maan does not approve then geet does that and a small Mu was to enough but they did a big blunder by showing NT showed false papers and all,but however big they may be immigration rules are too strict and date of traveling and all cannot be manipulated so easily  as shown. The script writers could not convince the viewers to why they had to forgive dev.they suddenly did that. Already everybody hated him so shd have kept him negetive.

lamslatekateLily201Samanalyse

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
@Lily

That never struck me

Navya was a bit copy of MJHT ..Shocked

Collage dropback and students expreminting love ...

well i have to say SP is a FOX hereAngry

They new though no TRP's these shows on Star one were major Youth loved shows and talked about shows...

be it reality shows like ZNKD, comedy, NB or copying the original concept of hit shows like MJHT and  Geet shows that STAR ONE did matter..
now if i see shows in LOK..i feelDead

i wonder who their target audience is...because non of those shows look like TRP's gainers nor NET FAN GAINERS 

latekateLily201-richierich-Samanalyse

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
@Arushi navya is a blend of family drama +College love where the girl belongs to a middle class family. By seeing that show nowadays I remember a Hit telugu movie I don't  know it's name cannot pronounce it ,It starts from B in which jenilia was the female lead. In that the heroine belongs to a middle class family who only believes in truth but the guy belongs to a rich class family who is ruled by his father. He gets everything in life effortless . but he likes the simplicity of the girl. When his parents come to know about their love,his parents decide to keep that girl in their house for few days to see whether that girl can adjust or not and finally she get pissed off with their over dignity and lack of love between them and she understands that if she marries that guy she has to compromise for everything in life.

Edited by richa23 - 21 December 2011 at 12:52am

lamslatekateLily201Samanalyse

Go to top