Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 120)

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Gosh .. after seeing all these Life NOT OK ads and articles... I feel like I'll be mega depressed if I end up watching even one of those shows O_O ..

What have they turned Star One into!?!? All those happy, fun, masti-filled, young, fresh shows are gone -- in come all the depressing, dark, eerie, mythical shows that I really am not interested in :|

*sigh*

@Z I was just wondering why  they were  so eager to change a youth channel into pathetic domestic shows,This was the only channel which i could connect to and this also lost it charm by changing into LIFE OK. All the shows are like ZEE ,pretty down market. Keeping the Starone intact they should have increased No.of shows and quality of shows too. Now it is like any other channel. It isn't a good sign because star tv  is introducing youth programes like navya,ritz ,two more in line and So going weird with pathetic shows with tittle add Virat jisa pati kisi ko na mile.
Mahadev,already imagine ,doordarshan is running so many epics and this shiv parvati story is already done in sahara called sati.So what is new.two sisters story. Two sisters are hot topic in tele since bidai. God save these shows.

Z

Edited by richa23 - 19 December 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I know Richa! I'm not getting this at all .. why is Life OK going backwards :S .. I mean SP seemed to have learned its lesson (slowly, but surely) so its coming up with shows targetted to the youth with leads that are young as well.. while Life OK seems to be targetting all the wrong people and has a lineup of shows that are totally unappealing ..

Anyways I guess whatever the case may be if we get GurTi on Life OK it'll just improve Life OKs image by leaps and bounds!

Let's hope for the best!

Z

Edited by Mk.Gh - 19 December 2011 at 10:21pm

TRULYOURSLily201-richierich-

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@Z- I echo exactly the same sentiments-from bg tune ,to the story,to the dark aura of Channi's running away in the fields-everything was so magnificently captured & portrayed.

Like you said the diversity of each & every phase of the life Geet led-from the simplicity of her dreams,fun & frolick,to the stark contrast in the way she was supressed.

Honestly even grey characters like Brij ,Daarji had a certain magnetic quality even if their actions were repulsive.

About the 1st scene- D.O.P Hrishikesh Gandhi told that they had to shoot for 2days non stop at either dawn or dusk-in somewhere in Punjab-the real setting of show

You know the best part-they showed what happened as it is without melodrama,without too much bad overcoming good & without the very much prevalent preachy-ness in "social dramas" in soaps.

They widened our perspective with the enigmatic plots & some simple 'n' some complex characters.

OMG-Pawandeep Kaur was the friend who asked Geet for tikki which she refused coz she'd to rushShocked
I missed thatLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlams-richierich-SamanalyseH_Rockerzroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Lily: Thankyou =)

Really? They shot for 2 days ! WOW! I really admire the dedication of the entire original team .. really hats off to them .. when I heard the long hours they shot for Kurbaan Hua I was equally shocked! They shot for so long yet the end result was always gold <3

And even I agree about the straight-to-the-point approach .. they didn't take ages to show us that when they've set their minds on honour killing they get right to it without wasting a minute.. they didn't waste the entire episode.. they showed us the entire story in the first 5-6 mins itself!

Btw I just watched the entire BR track again .. why did I do that?! Cry

Z

TRULYOURSLily201Samanalyse

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@Z...

That is the best thing that happened to us fans..

Now That Gul and Even GurTi exactly know what we though...

Though it was a con call **I GUESS** it is good to hear those 2 together speak after the show ended and still loving their jodie fans

TRULYOURSLily201roseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Z! I replied to your analysis on the other thread!

Have a looksie dahling! LOL

Hey Anu, Aarushi!

i am off to do some real work for a while. Sleepy

Will see you all in half an hour or so! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201geetfangeet-richierich-roseinbloom

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

@Z- Yup, these simple things that make our viewing experience so much better & exuberant in GHSP's case-took quite a lot of effort though its only now from various people involved in team's interview we grasp the exact extent of their efforts

In rangmunch int Hrishikesh told how he was blown by DD's dedication in that "Golden Temple" scene where temperature was 48 degree celsius & the white marble was burning hot & yet she performed the entire praying scene bare foot without a complaintShocked

You get even more impressed coz of the impact that scene had with Geet searching for Babaji's help in deciding the next step for her baby-a few mins away in peace from her nasty brother Brij & evil NT's horrofic revelation-plus Maan's words with bitter truth

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlamsSamanalyseroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Anu: Yep it was clearly a giant ray of hope as well as good for us Maaneet-hungry Maaneetians to hear GurTi's voices again .. and yea it was conference call bcz i guess they cudn't go down to Delhi ..

Sammy: I shall read that now ! =D

Lily: Exactly.. only now we get to know just how much work everyone put in from day 1 of this show .. commendable and hats off to them!!

Alrighty peeps.. I shall go off to sleep now .. its real late and i actually have work in the morning so i will be there and then i have to go to my aunts (which i have to do everyday!) and help her out ..

Shall catch you all again this time tomorrow perhaps =)

Gnite/morning <3

Z

TRULYOURSLily201Samanalyse

Go to top