khushis gift to La wasnt thoughtful

arshilover2977 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I feltkhushis gift to La wasnt thoughtful did anyone else think so?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
??? 
did not understend your question sorry
arshilover2977 thumbnail
instead of giving ancheap artificial earring she could have given La something hand made or a pic of asr and la with hand made framing.. still guessing though what she gave to ASR
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think Kushi knows Lavanya likes to dress up and look beautiful. She gave her want she could afford. I don't know why it is not thoughtful. You should look into the heart of the person who gave the gift. I think Kushi gave the gift with all sincerity.

Anu
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurao.66

I think Kushi knows Lavanya likes to dress up and look beautiful. She gave her want she could afford. I don't know why it is not thoughtful. You should look into the heart of the person who gave the gift. I think Kushi gave the gift with all sincerity.

Anu

bang on...
arshilover2977 thumbnail
Well Lavanya has changed a lot . It take a lot more to change dramaticallyfor someone u love accepting him and his family and then adjusting.. I think she is much more than just a makeup and dress up. We arent giving her enuff credit. 
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AS la said tht it is more expensive and valuable then any gold because its given from heart money is not everything dear!! see the intention not how valuable or cheap the thing is ðŸ˜Š