Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahu

I'm sure she'll be happy to get away from the Raizada women, even it means hooking up with two women at once! That too, humans! The poor dear must be all drenched from Anjali's tears! 😆

Over hydrated, like ASR's poor plants!
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
um hell pissed n shocked n annoyed n disgusted n what not 🤢 WHAT THE **** ok cvz...u hav given us a torturous weekend by not showing any precap after tht emotional n heart warming ARHI scene..n what do we get in return??? an even more crappy week???? y r u testing our patience???? i donno wht else to say...um just too much frustrated...
Addie07 thumbnail
seriously u made me laugh for the first time after watching the damn episode... m so damn annoyed with anjali's apavitra ganga... she cries for smallest reasons... (dukhi atma... ) great post
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I was surprised by today's episode, I expected the engagement to get underway with the Salaam e Ishq dance but instead this episode was a filler.

The only things I liked was Khushi making it clear to Shyam that she would expose him in a minute if he made one mistake. I also liked Khushi's scenes with Lavanya and Payal. Payal is such a sweet sister worried for Khushi but as usual Khushi puts on a brave front. I also liked the part where Khushi gifted Lavanya earrings and she said she would treasure them even though they aren't gold. Lavanya has definately changed!