Kasauti Zindagi Ki

PREM GETTING SPOTTED!

Poll

WHO DO U THINK SHOULD FIND OUT ABT PREM FIRST?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*soha264* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

SO WE ALL KNOW PREM IS SIDING WITH SHARAD(FOR REASONS UNKNOWN).....

BUT I'M BETTING THAT HE'S GONNA GET CAUGHT DURING ONE OF HIS CONVERSATIONS WITH SHARAD...........AND I'M HOPING THAT MUKTI IS THE ONE WHO CATCHES HIM FIRST......REDHANDED......

IT WOULD BE SOOOOO INTERESTING TO SEE BOTH PREM'S AND MUKTI'S REACTION.....

IF PREM WAS ONLY PRETENDING, HE'LL DEFINITELY TRY TO EXPLAIN.......

BUT I WONDER WHAT MUKTI'S GONNA DO......???????

BUT I HOPE SHE SAYS SOMETHING INTERESTING INSTEAD OF THE USUAL SLAPPING ETC ETC......

WAT DO U GUYS THINK??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep i hope she relly uses her brain dis time 😉
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i think mukti should find out first and then she will start to lyk hium all over again
megha2116 thumbnail
i think prerna shoud spot it 1st. well to mukti, prem or sharad could do nething to prove her wrong, but prem wouldn't do nething to prerna coz if something went wrong then he wont get the property.
n i think mukti shoud start carrying a a recorder or a small spy cam, 24/7 😆 😆 😆 so that watever she does or everything that some1 else says or does gets recorded, that's the only way she could prove herself, even without prerna !!!!
premanoj thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-megha2116

n i think mukti shoud start carrying a a recorder or a small spy cam, 24/7 😆 😆 😆 so that watever she does or everything that some1 else says or does gets recorded, that's the only way she could prove herself, even without prerna !!!!

I know that's wat I waz thinking of. That wud be a gr8 "sabuth" but still u know these won't believe mukti so she needs a more stonger "sabuth" like a video of them.

But I think mukti should know about it first. That wud be so cool, I just wanna see prem and mukti's reactions when they face each other after a long time.  

jbcute01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it should be prena because i think mukti has some hints of him being with sharad. I mean all the times he has gotten rid of the proofs. not sure though.
~nikki~ thumbnail
mukti and prerna shud catch him at the same time according to me.
apux thumbnail
I think Prerna should be the one...Mukti already knows that Prem has the wrong intentions and he is acting to get the property...so it won't be that much of a shock to her...but Prerna knows nothing about his truth....and she's the one that can actually do something about it....Mukti can do nothing against Prem or Sharad, no one ever believes her anymore...
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it would be interesting to see mutki's reaction when she comes to know the whole truth though ...
i hope she reacts smartly this time .... something to the lines of .... what else could she have expected from a guy like him, and not at all be surprised.... if so, UD might be taken by surprise, which wud be fun!
harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I dont know.....prena or mukti!!!!!!!!!!