Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Awesome precap-SHivani sees jagya portrait (Page 3)

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Originally posted by woman11

hehe and maybe the zombie-sa will be tortured by a volley of "kyun kyun kyun" kyun nahi le rahe hai mera brains?

can you imagine if the zombie replies to her "I want anandi's brains instead" ROFLROFLROFL

Gauri screams "Anandi tum ne zombie ko be lubha liya. Woh bhi tumhare peeche bhaag raha hai" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

woman11ILoveDramaPicasso9hookedMisseshaswethasyam08khusi_*tiny15

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Anandi is a master lubhana artist, even zombie-sa can't escape her chaalsROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourILoveDramaMisseshaswethasyam08tiny15

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
shivan is highly impressed by anandi she will realise that what kind of dr coupe is this just fraudent and gauri is selfish women and not to be relied upon or may be she will ask anandi to gve divorce so that for child but i m sure she will not help them in any crisis she is also a social worker like anaandi so she better understands the pain of anandi she will give them a big kick AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahanSuchi-

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I want to see whats her judgement abt the situation.she is first women who isnt looking the other frm brackets ,she has already heard g s side of story n now she is going to hear singh parivar.i m excited to watch her reaction rather boring bashan that i m geting frm past 2 days,for shivani it is new ,so its impresive bt afterwards omg!(style maro abhyan)
monalisa2010mam Groupbie
monalisa2010mam
monalisa2010mam

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

I think Shivani has some brains unlike our daactaarni who seems to have gotten married with her brains kept as mortgage! Only immense brain-deficit can make someone rant like the way G does and blame Anandi for staging fake accidents and fake kidnappings! I don't think everyone is gifted with such a fertile imagination in finding Anandi's faults like our daactaarni sahiba!ROFL
 I think Shivani will see the whole thing in perspective and maybe lend some sense to Gauri later on. She seems to be involved in Phooli's case wholeheartedly---she was also there in the courtroom as shown on the SBB video.

SHIVANI is a mature,sensible,progressive-minded lady,unlike Gauri who may have a doctor's degree but is devoid of judicious thinking,or else why did she marry an already married man?And how does she expect to have legal rights of a spouse when the first  wife of Jaggya exists?Itna kanoon to janna chaahiye!An educated person should be aware of what is legal and what is not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SahanSuchi-tiny15

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Last time when anandi went to court(vs heth singh ) there were reporters outside asking for interview,if this happens now shivani too could be present ...
Imagine gauri seeing TV interview of sarpanch  anandi with a smiling shivani   in the background..Day Dreaming...gauri would destroy that tvLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepsri2012jhansijhansifervourPranjjalSahanPicasso9hookedIBserenityankit111Suchi-tiny15khusi_*

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I think there is TOO much hope pinned on Shivani currently. Why does everyone care whether G thinks well/badly of Anandi ?

Let G be herself. Right now, anyways her hormones will end up taking all the blame (baki time unka mood hi nirala hota hai). G is never going to hear anything the least bit PRO-Anandi till she has a single breath left in her body Wink.

So, I hope at some point Shivani wl corner J and ask - what magical wonder did he see in G that he thought life with her was worth his entire family + Anandi ?

Gauri - At the very least - one shud stay out of her decibel range.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012jhansijhansidivyababufervourPranjjalMahabhootniswetha_chPicasso9Misseshapjyoankit111swethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*tiny15

sri2012 Newbie
sri2012
sri2012

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
waiting to watch Monday's episode.

Shivani was little confussed  when B said 'Pooli be hamari beti jisi hai. She is Anandi's friend'. 
How Shivani will react when she knows 'Anandi is not daughter of singh parivaar, instead she is their daughter-in-law. (naalaayak bete ki patni Smile)

J portrait don't change Shivani's opinion abt Anandi.  Like Teacherji she also appreciate singh parivaar.. Also I want her to stop helping G in future.

Edited by sri2012 - 16 December 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepfervourPranjjalSahanhookedSuchi-tiny15

Go to top