naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
why Arnav does not reacted ? he was so normal , he must have seen her lovely or admire her, he just looked at her as if she is standing in her night-suit. she was looking gorgeous he should have stared at her a rabb ve moment  but he just gave a casual  look why so ?

he does not even love her .. i just hated his reaction.  he is a business man he just plan it  to make Akash married he just ask la to live in
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
too boring episode once agn
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
His mind was occupied with La, about how he just did injustice to her feelings, Rabba Ve moment ke liye dance hain Naddie
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

obv he loves her but he has to BREAK OFF from LA in a grand manner

I think Arnav has forgot to admire Khushi due to broken-engagement tension.😔
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: -Murphy369-

His mind was occupied with La, about how he just did injustice to her feelings, Rabba Ve moment ke liye dance hain Naddie

i just wish he should have reacted 
with a open mouth as she was looking out of this world 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

idk...m too sceptical...the way he looked at LA...i felt that he might change his decision and get engaged to LA

felt better when i heard him announcing in the precap...but then Anjali...oh god...she is forcing him to get engaged...i hate her so much...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: naddiya26

why Arnav does not reacted ? he was so normal , he must have seen her lovely or admire her, he just looked at her as if she is standing in her night-suit. she was looking gorgeous he should have stared at her a rabb ve moment  but he just gave a casual  look why so ?

he does not even love her .. i just hated his reaction.  he is a business man he just plan it  to make Akash married he just ask la to live in

I feel the same.CRAP😡
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont know what is going on in Arnav's mind. When she spoke to him of  the engagement and gave him the gift he was looking blankly at her. What has happened to him. Will he show the same concern when he hears about Kushi's engagement.

Anu
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i was thinking ASR will come down when the whole Gupta pariwar came to the door and they will be one rabba ve ..  but totally disappointed.. 

no Arhi moment today.. 😭