Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It's alright with Lavanya, but what about Khusi? (Page 7)

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minimuffin86

that thought had been niggling at me too but look at it this way:

he's still in the process of becoming vulnerable to Khushi. he has had a physical and longer relationship with Lavanay plus her opinion doesnt matter so he doesnt mind showing his kind side to her. like i wouldnt be ashamed if some random guy saw me being vulnerable but if it was the guy i had a crush on i'd want to scarper. like he did when Khushi witnessed his apology to Payal (again he didnt apologise to her or clarify that he was wrong about her)

secondly he doesnt know that she's broken things off with that good for nothing fiance of hers. so he's holding back. he wants her to hate him and think he was never worth it so it's easier for her to move on. but trust me when i say that when he apologises to her for the hell he put her through we will be crying our eyes out. plus hell be making it up aith a life time of happiness and love so.. yeah

I can see that you have a lot of faith on the CVs. I am not so sure if they can translate your beautiful words and thoughts into equally beautiful and touching episodes.  I seriously doubt their ability to do so.  But for Sarun's sake I will try to be optimistic.  I would still say that they spoilt our Friday by showing too much of La, Anjali and Shyam; whose characters they have turned completely boring and meaningless.

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Khushi definitely deserves a bigger apology from ASR - I don't know if that will happen thoughConfused
canzasana Senior Member
canzasana
canzasana

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
oh dear arnav  batwa Confusedstop listening-wa to your brainwa, because my brainwa hurts alot  it is love wala  case-wa. so put your big ego -WA on side-wa and just say it Wa ***I Love U Khushi***will you marry this hotwa***Wink
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

Somehow i am not liking the concern ASR show for La.. 
how come suddenly he is soo emotional?? i feel it is out of character..

yes this is exactly how i feel about da whole bla ASR break up. maybe CVs want to portray a changed ASR but i found it pretty difficult to swallow... sorry folks! it  wasn't my bread & butter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir.fan.hea.

Go to top