Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

and i hate watching it...seriously...if Anji forces Arnav-LA to get engaged...m gonna stop watching completely...

Anjali is doing all the emotional atyachars and I fear Arnav might give in because of his sister!
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Completely agree. He has apologized to La and Payal.

Khushi deserves the biggest apology though.

And that should be straight from the heart, not a reluctant one!
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

i really dont get. he is caring so much for her .. why he broke his engagement then? what is in his mind ?

He is confused and we are getting confused because of him, total filler episode and on top of that so much of Arnav's concern
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

hey KrishπŸ€— (LOL, I lost count how may times we met in the forum na? so a proper Hi this time)
@bold, you nailed it, I hate when the main leads came out of their signature shell, and specially for the third character, because then he ignores the female lead!
Break up day, fine, that's tolerable, but that trauma for so long? That's not fair at all! he should have concerned becase La knows what she will be going through and HE can see her all the time, but Khusi was so depressed, what about her?

hello dear !! πŸ€—  back at you !! really needed that after a frustuating epi and crappy IPK week !!  let him show concern about La, i am fine with that .. but it should not be at the cost of ignoring KKG or her problems.. πŸ˜‘  this is the main reason i am hating his reaction to La.. and i think we have to remind ASR that he does not love La.. anyone watching last 2 epis will feel that ASR and La love each other and La worried about something to ASR consoling her and being there with her.. πŸ˜‘

.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrarrti

He owes the whole family an apology, especially his own.  He fought with them to get Lavanya in the house and he never even loved her.  He does owe Khushi an apology but his family and La deserve the biggest ones.  He played with La's emotions and led her on.  That is just wrong.  

All the bad things that did occur because of that gone damn thing was on Khusi, for an instance, she agreed to get married. His family members were least affected. But he does owe one to them.

Again, he did not played with emotions, I repeat, playing is just not the word, so I don't agree to that part. 
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Krish--

hello dear !! πŸ€—  back at you !! really needed that after a frustuating epi and crappy IPK week !!  let him show concern about La, i am fine with that .. but it should not be at the cost of ignoring KKG or her problems.. πŸ˜‘  this is the main reason i am hating his reaction to La.. and i think we have to remind ASR that he does not love La.. anyone watching last 2 epis will feel that ASR and La love each other and La worried about something to ASR consoling her and being there with her.. πŸ˜‘

πŸ€—πŸ€— double hugs!
And sometimes I did wonder if they were ina the first stage of Love or what, the scenes they shared were the ones which we expect from the leads, but here chakkar toh kuch aur hi hain!\
This week just made me so low
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
APOLOGY FOR KHUSHI WAS A LONG TIME COMING...BUT IT WAS SO DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO SAY SORRY TO HER(KHUSHI)...TEH IRONY IS THAT KHUSHI TAUGHT HIM TO SAY SORRY...πŸ˜† AND USES THE WORD SO MANY TIMES AND TOO...FOR LAVANYA...πŸ˜•
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

πŸ€—πŸ€— double hugs!
And sometimes I did wonder if they were ina the first stage of Love or what, the scenes they shared were the ones which we expect from the leads, but here chakkar toh kuch aur hi hain!\
This week just made me so low

πŸ€—πŸ€—   
this week was sooo depressing.. not even i Arhi moment.. we waited the whole week to see Arhi in 1 frame and got a crappy scene.. πŸ˜‘ and ASR - La behaving like lovers after they break up.. πŸ˜‘  totally frustuating.. 

sugar_babe thumbnail
Thats kind of necessary, if he showed more concern for Khushi than La at this point, he'd establish that he broke up with her because of Khushi and not because of his lack of feelings for La, establishing that they both secretly betrayed La's trust.

But, that's not the case, he led Lavanya ob, hurt her terribly, remember he hurt Khushi privately, he hurt and insulted Lavanya in front of society and if he is a gentleman he knows that is something very wrong to do to a girl.

So yes, it makes a lot of sense for him to apologize to her for using her and letting her on, of course he won't let anyone in the party raise a finger at her so he will help her clean up the mess.
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, we all wanted a dignified exit for La, didn't we? 

Remember this girl has completely changed herself (not an easy task by any means) to be able to fit into the family of the guy she loved, in the hope that somewhere down the line he would care for her too. Now inspite of all her efforts, all her dreams are crushed - that too just the day before her engagement. 

I think Arnav respects her for all she did inspite of his indifference. She showed she cares for his family not just in words, but in her actions - she listened to his Di and was willing to be trained by a girl she did not care for initially, she managed to win his Nani's approval - all for nothing. Also, Arnav realizes his huge blunder in stringing her along, giving vague reassurances to her whenever she looked for them.

The least he can do is make sure that the girl does not have to deal with facing the breakup alone in front of all the guests. He is being a gentleman about it now and I think we should appreciate it - maybe for one or two episodes?