what did she gift ASR? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sun2011

Great post topic - I was thinking of doing one myself - glad you did:)

Some funny/great ideas - her hand emroidered handkerchief (my preferred bet), book on plants, auto repair, his money bill framed etc.

I thought  what if she  gave him his photo (with the mustache now cleaned off) reframed.

I so wish they would show him opening he gift and wondering - and for us to laugh about it and for Arnav too:)  Maybe this will lead to a series of gift giving and taking between them - - surely with nok joks!!
exactly that was my thought too... because do you all remember he broke the frame angrily during some pooja time... so she may took it and frame it in unique way  or some other ways which can impress arnav... eagerly waiting to see the gift... this cvs going to drag it...

Someone else posted a similar thread, so I'll repeat what I wrote on there. 😉

My belief is based on the thin package and the even thinner evidence. 😆

Khushi has presented Arnav with a...CD.

It's a special recording of 'Rabba Ve' as he hasn't heard it for sometime now...

😃 ❤️🤣😃

Straight jalebi strips..
well most probably khushi has gifted him a tie...cause that is the only thing she could have afford to give him...like lavanya she gave earings...imitated one...as khushi can afford tie...and arnav is wearing it sometimes...so it definately has to b a tie...other things could b expensive for her...
I thought it would be a romantic Bollywood movie starring salman khan since kkg loves him soo much. Imagine Arnav getting angry watching this and lavanya comes in to say "that's khushis boyfriend!!" lmao. Arnavs expression would be a sight to watch. But I guess book on gardening or photoframe of Arnav and lavanya makes more senseEdited by monkeydog18 - 12 years ago
it may b a photo frame...or may b not..as khushi is unique in her antics.
Probably a book that increases ur vocabulary! or contact number of a pool cleaning company 😆😉 Edited by sanj1234 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by DTeacher

Someone else posted a similar thread, so I'll repeat what I wrote on there. 😉

My belief is based on the thin package and the even thinner evidence. 😆

Khushi has presented Arnav with a...CD.

It's a special recording of 'Rabba Ve' as he hasn't heard it for sometime now...

😃 ❤️🤣😃

We need it more than he does!
Maybe its a photo frame of his family? Or his parents? What say guys?