India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

think..

priyanka155 Newbie
priyanka155
priyanka155

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Why do you guys think Lucknow show has been broadcasted before Delhi show although they did not happen in this chronological order?

Think...And I wish to add....watch Tuesday's show very carefully...I have heared that one of the songs sung by Karu is being dubbed...Why...

Can't we face the reality that Karu's performance is going down..he really could not connect to public in Poona, Ahmedabad, Delhi and in Lucknow..

Think....Philips...Believe in the best!!

This is what someone wrote in indian idol website.....

The whole news about karunya's popularity in Delhi is fake & rubbish.
The truth is something else & we are sure Anuj's enemies won't be able to digest it. The whole crowd at Delhi show wanted to listen to Anuj & only Anuj! The crowd was demanding & shouting Anuj to sing again & again and not karunya!!. If you do not believe then go & get it confirmed from karunya himself, infact it was only after Anuj's persuasion that the crowd allowed karunya to complete his performance.
Ask anyone present in Delhi show or for that matter in Lucknow show that who was the biggest entertainer there. Anuj was the main scene stealer followed by Sandeep &…….. Karunya was far far behind.

No mercy

Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
dubbed song !!! r u serious what you are talking or you are paid by SONY to increase TRP ratings !!!! as now everybody is curious about those stage shows which in reality doesn't hanve any sense without Amey Big smile
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
priyanka!!! it is one thing to express your views but why are all your posts putting down one contestant? if you want to praise anuj. it's fine. but do you have proof about dubbed song?

do you think anuj is getting unfair treatment by sony? wasn't he the one who was brought back in place of a girl contestant that too without any audition?
harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka155

Why do you guys think Lucknow show has been broadcasted before Delhi show although they did not happen in this chronological order?

Think...And I wish to add....watch Tuesday's show very carefully...I have heared that one of the songs sung by Karu is being dubbed...Why...

Can't we face the reality that Karu's performance is going down..he really could not connect to public in Poona, Ahmedabad, Delhi and in Lucknow..

Think....Philips...Believe in the best!!

This is what someone wrote in indian idol website.....

The whole news about karunya's popularity in Delhi is fake & rubbish.
The truth is something else & we are sure Anuj's enemies won't be able to digest it. The whole crowd at Delhi show wanted to listen to Anuj & only Anuj! The crowd was demanding & shouting Anuj to sing again & again and not karunya!!. If you do not believe then go & get it confirmed from karunya himself, infact it was only after Anuj's persuasion that the crowd allowed karunya to complete his performance.
Ask anyone present in Delhi show or for that matter in Lucknow show that who was the biggest entertainer there. Anuj was the main scene stealer followed by Sandeep &…….. Karunya was far far behind.

No mercy

Hi Priyanka, my dear friend, let me introduce myself.

My name is Harsh and I am from US and have my own business, I am in Pittsburgh, pa.

I can see that , someone has deeply hurt your feelings and if it was a karu fan , please accept my apologies on Karu fans' behalf.

We are here to enjoy good music and if Anuj has stolen the show, it is awesome and I am so proud of him. God bless him.

Leave it up to God Priyanka, let God bring justice out to those people who are doing injustice, because he will. If Sony people are doing this on purpose then they will reap the consequences of their actions.

Please don't let that spoil your day or happiness friend, becuase you are precious to God , he aches to see you hurt and painfull, stay happy and full of trust in God, he'll bring out justice.

Lets rejoice in the fact that Anuj rocked the show in Lucknow and Delhi when everyone else didn't believe in him , what a fighter, that makes him a winner. Lets stay full of joy for someone has fought the odds and proved his mettle.

Love you Priyanka, God bless you !

mujhse dosti karogi Hug

Harsh

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mona_kaur Senior Member
mona_kaur
mona_kaur

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhhhhh god...........no clue who's saying wut...........forget ittt............ LOL
mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
ok no comments
avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zestygal

Man Anuj was sooo besura...that he khoonified all my fav songs...I pity Karu for having to sing together with 2 besuras...ufff...Karu was awesome in Dhadak Dhadak...n loved his T-shirt lol...n his new haircut...n his performance...n as the Lucknowis put it "I love n admire Karu oopar se neeche tak"...lol Wink LOL Clap

agar anuj besura ho to sandy kia cheese he?? ek gane me bhi sur control me nhi rehta. aur sur jab high note pe jata tab Dead

Go to top