India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Where is SUJALFAN?

ChameliKaYaar IF-Rockerz
ChameliKaYaar
ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Where are u my friend? ConfusedYou used to give us the detailed updates of this program. I miss that.Cry I see the updates form the first episode only. Nobody has given updates on the 2nd episode. Broken Heart

ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Where are u my friend? ConfusedYou used to give us the detailed updates of this program. I miss that.Cry I see the updates form the first episode only. Nobody has given updates on the 2nd episode. Broken Heart

Sujalfan is a.k.a Bhaskar.T

Updates are given by ans24us1.

Edited by ab_srgmp - 27 March 2006 at 1:21pm
ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gumshuda

sujalfan was such good member. Bhaskar became jealous of him and thrown him out of the forum...

LOLLOLLOL
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

sujalfan was such good member. Bhaskar became jealous of him and thrown him out of the forum...

Gum bhai,

Kya kar raho ho app.   Aapna image change kar rahe ho kya.  Apna witty image se e daaravna image kyon?  Shocked

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Gum bhai,

Kya kar raho ho app.   Aapna image change kar rahe ho kya.  Apna witty image se e daaravna image kyon?  Shocked

yaar everybody was insisting on my pic...even now when i have posted my pic..nobody is happy....

LOL

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

sujalfan was such good member. Bhaskar became jealous of him and thrown him out of the forum...  Now if bhaskar comes running to u saying he is sujalfan..dont u believe him...he is a wolf in sheep's clothing

LOL

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Ab kya bataye........ sujalfan gaya hai gua brothers ko dhundne warna Sarkarji uska jeena mushkil kar rakha hai yaha par...

Jokes apart....... Because someone was already posting the updates so I thought of taking this break. Let me see if I can ask the member to become the regular updater so as to solve this updates problem.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Awww

sujalfan was such good member. Bhaskar became jealous of him and thrown him out of the forum...  Now if bhaskar comes running to u saying he is sujalfan..dont u believe him...he is a wolf in sheep's clothing
You sure you did not eat him with your fava beans?? LOL

LOL

Anything is possible when it comes to Gumshuda.........

Go to top