India-Forums

OUCH ! chanta laga (neil bhatt ) (Page 3)

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by minizz

ArtiHugfinally caught you.how are you doing?hope you are feeling better.Take careBig smile haan me was in silent mode kitna mushkil hota hai silently stalk karna and  and then neil ka performance tha i can come back from hell like undertaker saw neil... so me on cloud nine (siree thats my cloud )Big smile

when I saw that slap I went crazy.It was too funny.bechare ko thappad se mukti is janam mein tho nahi milegi shaayadROFLAnyways Neil ne Kesar ke naam ki izzat rakh li chaanta khaakeLOL yap he is grandmaster in getting thapad initally i thought malika or saroji  will talk about that thapad they usually do wen i guy gets a thapad but not here even they know yeh roz k baat hai and i missed u and ur ff alot Embarrassed

@ red--..sorry arthi..cloud nine pe solo right sirf mera hai..Approveu r hand is broken isiliye take cloud 1 or cloud 2...Big smilesee it will be easy for u to get on into it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Keithuumanzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach le Ve With Saroj Khan Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index