Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

La and ASR...Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

ArshiLover Goldie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hey ArshiLovers!!Hug Waiting for today's episode?Wink 
Please Don't bash me for this people! I am just pointing out a thing! I know this line is only for our one and only ARSHI!WinkBig smile
Okay, so the La-ASR breakup was the best episode ever!Clap Not because they broke up, but because of Barun's and Sana's acting!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap OMG OMG!! It felt real, so REAL! And the HUG!!! OMG OMG OMG! No words for that!!!CryCryCryCryClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Anyway, back to the point! So, when ASR comes to tell La about his feelings, La already knew wat he was going to say, right? That's why she kept saying, "No ASR", "I said no ASR"!! So, imagine if ASR agreed to her and didn't tell her, she was going to live her life with someone who doesn't or never loved her!!! Ouch
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon??ConfusedCryEmbarrassed
I disliked La's character only at the beginnig [mainly because the clothes she wore and her way of behaviourOuch], but then, I started liking it! [Partly because Sana was playing it and she looks beautiful in suits and sarees!Embarrassed I love her dimples!Big smile] But yeh, so I am guessing, if she can love ASR so much that she was ready to live her life with him dispite the fact that he does not love her, then I do not think, she will even come back as a vamp!Ermm [I hope not!!! Because that will just ruin her character!Thumbs Down She was never a vamp, nor should she in the future as well!Approve]
Any comments?Embarrassed
Khushi (EmbarrassedArshiLoverEmbarrassed)

Edited by ArshiLover - 16 December 2011 at 7:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top