Harry Potter

Sirius Black (Page 3)

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muqaddasa

Originally posted by ashi_rox

me 2 but i dont understand wats behind d veil?

i dont kno....mayb v will find out bout dat in da last book

nono of us know wats behind the veil......IM very curious 2 know abt itTongue...as that veil killed My fav. Sirius..EmbarrassedCryEmbarrassed

so lets wait 4 the 7th book Embarrassed

Originally posted by vinit_rocks

oh i want sirius 2 come back
he dint deserv 2 die so quickly
he was such a carin n lovin person Cry Cry

yup! He was a very caring & loving..personCry..especially 4 Hrary!Embarrassed

Originally posted by ishu124

daniel_4ever wrote:
zara29 wrote:
Groovychick wrote:
zara29 wrote:

Groovychick wrote:
awww zara..at 1st i kinda disliked his character but when i went on 2 reading more of her books..i actually started 2 lyk him Tongue
he's a kinda different character compared 2 sum..but really sweet Embarrassed Smile
and he didn't deserve 2 die Cry n u no how ekta always brings back the dead(hope she'll do same 4 eijoo lol)i hope she does the same 4 him Confused

aww..Tina...Embarrassed

lolz..ekta & JK RowlingLOLLOL...there is no compariosn btw these 2 ladies...JK rowling is far far better Than herTongue..but I wish JKR must get that idea 4om ekta...i.e bringing back the deadLOL...

well..I lykd Sirius' character from the beginning...Smile

yeh He didnt deserve 2 dieCryCry

of course yaar!! there's atleast 1 good thing abt her..she'll bring a lot of her character's back..Confusedi mean..JKR is much more brainy compared 2 brainless ektaLOL

LOLLOLLOLzara..JKR is way up there and ekta arghh..silly woman..AngryLOL

but i didn;t lyk him in the beginning bcoz i thought he was gonna b -veConfusedbut then as his character developed..he then had a really powerful and strong role in the bookSmile

lolz..yeh JK Rowling is a much sensible & intelligent womanWinkTongue...unlyk EktaAngry[no offence 2 her fans]Embarrassed....

yeh...Sirius has a very strong role in book 3 & book 5th....but I think book 5 is the best as far as Sirius' role is concerned alongwith other main issues lyk DA..Smile

but the end is tragic yaarCryCry....Im eagerly waitng 4,  5th movie...,the last scene wud be gr88...i.e Harry's reactions aftre Sirius' deathCryCryCry & his anger...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedetc etc

i agree

n me

w/ ekta itz anything she dont where she is going!!!!JKR is differ n smarter!!!

ni i dont think he will come bck dumby maybe but sirus no way....i love him tooo..but sry no way... u cant bring bck some1 from the dead itz the rule of nature!!!!

yup!..v cant bring back any dead person..

but C its just a storyWink...so it may b possible that sirius will cum backWinkTongue

Edited by zara29 - 28 March 2006 at 7:36pm

albusdumbledore IF-Dazzler
albusdumbledore
albusdumbledore

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I hate to break this to you (though sum of you may not belive me, eternal optimists eh?) but it is cannon that Sirus n Dumby are not comming back.....

tejas
ishu124 Goldie
ishu124
ishu124

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

I hate to break this to you (though sum of you may not belive me, eternal optimists eh?) but it is cannon that Sirus n Dumby are not comming back.....

tejas

no way!!

we will just hv to wait till the 7th book comes out!!!!Tongue

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishu124

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

tejas

no way!!

we will just hv to wait till the 7th book comes out!!!!Tongue

well..Tejas thanx 4 the bad newsCryEmbarrassed

but v hav 2 wait till next year 4 7th bookSmileTongue

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara29

Originally posted by Groovychick

Originally posted by zara29

Originally posted by Groovychick

awww zara..at 1st i kinda disliked his character but when i went on 2 reading more of her books..i actually started 2 lyk him Tongue
he's a kinda different character compared 2 sum..but really sweet Embarrassed Smile
and he didn't deserve 2 die Cry n u no how ekta always brings back the dead(hope she'll do same 4 eijoo lol)i hope she does the same 4 him Confused

aww..Tina...Embarrassed

lolz..ekta & JK RowlingLOLLOL...there is no compariosn btw these 2 ladies...JK rowling is far far better Than herTongue..but I wish JKR must get that idea 4om ekta...i.e bringing back the deadLOL...

well..I lykd Sirius' character from the beginning...Smile

yeh He didnt deserve 2 dieCryCry

of course yaar!! there's atleast 1 good thing abt her..she'll bring a lot of her character's back..Confusedi mean..JKR is much more brainy compared 2 brainless ektaLOL

LOLLOLLOLzara..JKR is way up there and ekta arghh..silly woman..AngryLOL

but i didn;t lyk him in the beginning bcoz i thought he was gonna b -veConfusedbut then as his character developed..he then had a really powerful and strong role in the bookSmile

lolz..yeh JK Rowling is a much sensible & intelligent womanWinkTongue...unlyk EktaAngry[no offence 2 her fans]Embarrassed....

yeh...Sirius has a very strong role in book 3 & book 5th....but I think book 5 is the best as far as Sirius' role is concerned alongwith other main issues lyk DA..Smile

but the end is tragic yaarCryCry....Im eagerly waitng 4,  5th movie...,the last scene wud be gr88...i.e Harry's reactions aftre Sirius' deathCryCryCry & his anger...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedetc etc

arre yaar , there is no comparision between ekta and jkr . ekta keeps changing the way the story is progressing according to the trps whereas jkr has meticulously planned the way the story shud go, right from book 1 to book 7 , even before she began writing the first book , jkr is not writing the story to please the audience , she is writing a story which she wud lyk to read ...

ekta keeps reanimating dead people , makes people hav a lifespan of a tortoise (lyk baa of ksbkbt) , and makes ppl pregnant for more than 2years(tanya of ksbkbt) , whereas in Harry Potter even if it is a fantasy adventure wid a lot of magic and stuff , there are "rules" tht jkr has set even in the magical world .

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
oh btw , sirius and dumbledore are not coming back , bcuz jkr has said so ....
but harry need sum help wid the horcruxes , and i jus feel dumbledore's portrait may cum in handy ...
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:10am | IP Logged
4 ekta it's lik a dfead person cums back again to life but JKR doesn't show it tht way and tht's y JKR is anyday better than ekta in even killing ppl

( no offence to her fans ) Smile
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

zara29 wrote:
Groovychick wrote:
zara29 wrote:
Groovychick wrote:
awww zara..at 1st i kinda disliked his character but when i went on 2 reading more of her books..i actually started 2 lyk him
he's a kinda different character compared 2 sum..but really sweet   
and he didn't deserve 2 die n u no how ekta always brings back the dead(hope she'll do same 4 eijoo lol)i hope she does the same 4 him

aww..Tina...

lolz..ekta & JK Rowling...there is no compariosn btw these 2 ladies...JK rowling is far far better Than her..but I wish JKR must get that idea 4om ekta...i.e bringing back the dead...

well..I lykd Sirius' character from the beginning...

yeh He didnt deserve 2 die

of course yaar!! there's atleast 1 good thing abt her..she'll bring a lot of her character's back..i mean..JKR is much more brainy compared 2 brainless ekta

zara..JKR is way up there and ekta arghh..silly woman..

but i didn;t lyk him in the beginning bcoz i thought he was gonna b -vebut then as his character developed..he then had a really powerful and strong role in the book

lolz..yeh JK Rowling is a much sensible & intelligent woman...unlyk Ekta[no offence 2 her fans]....

yeh...Sirius has a very strong role in book 3 & book 5th....but I think book 5 is the best as far as Sirius' role is concerned alongwith other main issues lyk DA..

but the end is tragic yaar....Im eagerly waitng 4, 5th movie...,the last scene wud be gr88...i.e Harry's reactions aftre Sirius' death & his anger...etc etc

arre yaar , there is no comparision between ekta and jkr . ekta keeps changing the way the story is progressing according to the trps whereas jkr has meticulously planned the way the story shud go, right from book 1 to book 7 , even before she began writing the first book , jkr is not writing the story to please the audience , she is writing a story which she wud lyk to read ...

ekta keeps reanimating dead people , makes people hav a lifespan of a tortoise (lyk baa of ksbkbt) , and makes ppl pregnant for more than 2years(tanya of ksbkbt) , whereas in Harry Potter even if it is a fantasy adventure wid a lot of magic and stuff , there are "rules" tht jkr has set even in the magical world .

yeh...u r right...JKR has set sum rules..which r quite valid... Smile unlyk ekta's foolish story lines
lolz..I think v r moving away 4om the main topic i.e abt sirius Black Embarrassed Tongue ...
aww...Guys I had a little hope bat Sirius' cum back..but...Now I dont hav that little hope either... Embarrassed Cry Cry

yeh rukul..JKR is far better than Ekta Embarrassed

Go to top