Sirius Black

zara29 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Guys...

I hav observed that none of us here at IF discusses much abt other HP charactersπŸ˜› xcept..Harry/Harmoine/Ron....πŸ˜›πŸ˜³..

so I thought 2 start a thread abt Sirius Black..~My most favourite character [besides Harry] in HPπŸ˜‰..I just luv His character....πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

When I came 2 know that Sirius had died in book 5th...I was so upset😭..I dont know y....but I was damn upset 2 read this...I mean His character was so +ve..Harry was so close 2 Him....He was lyk Harry's father....but...He died... y JKR killed him???😳..lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

but still I hav a hope that he might cum back in book 7 as V all know that the veil killed Him,not the spell.SO may be there is a way of  getting Him back from behind there.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

wat do u all think abt this...?& who want Sirius 2 cum back in HP-7th..??😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritical_kritix thumbnail
it wood b gr8 if sirius comes back in da 7th book. 😭 but i guess, i, saw it somewhere on da internet that he won't b there. i'm not 2 sure about it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
zara29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krepe

it wood b gr8 if sirius comes back in da 7th book. 😭 but i guess, i, saw it somewhere on da internet that he won't b there. i'm not 2 sure about it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

aww...

but me too read this from sum website that hE MAY be cum back...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

so lets keep our fingers crossed!😳😊

may be JKR hav sum mercy on Harry & on us tooπŸ˜† & she may decide 2 bring Sirius back in book 7th!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Groovychick thumbnail
awww zara..at 1st i kinda disliked his character but when i went on 2 reading more of her books..i actually started 2 lyk him πŸ˜›
he's a kinda different character compared 2 sum..but really sweet 😳 😊
and he didn't deserve 2 die 😭 n u no how ekta always brings back the dead(hope she'll do same 4 eijoo lol)i hope she does the same 4 him πŸ˜•
zara29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groovychick

awww zara..at 1st i kinda disliked his character but when i went on 2 reading more of her books..i actually started 2 lyk him πŸ˜›
he's a kinda different character compared 2 sum..but really sweet 😳 😊
and he didn't deserve 2 die 😭 n u no how ekta always brings back the dead(hope she'll do same 4 eijoo lol)i hope she does the same 4 him πŸ˜•

aww..Tina...😳

lolz..ekta & JK RowlingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...there is no compariosn btw these 2 ladies...JK rowling is far far better Than herπŸ˜›..but I wish JKR must get that idea 4om ekta...i.e bringing back the deadπŸ˜†...

well..I lykd Sirius' character from the beginning...😊

yeh He didnt deserve 2 die😭😭

Groovychick thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara29

aww..Tina...😳

lolz..ekta & JK RowlingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...there is no compariosn btw these 2 ladies...JK rowling is far far better Than herπŸ˜›..but I wish JKR must get that idea 4om ekta...i.e bringing back the deadπŸ˜†...

well..I lykd Sirius' character from the beginning...😊

yeh He didnt deserve 2 die😭😭

of course yaar!! there's atleast 1 good thing abt her..she'll bring a lot of her character's back..πŸ˜•i mean..JKR is much more brainy compared 2 brainless ektaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†zara..JKR is way up there and ekta arghh..silly woman..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

but i didn;t lyk him in the beginning bcoz i thought he was gonna b -veπŸ˜•but then as his character developed..he then had a really powerful and strong role in the book😊

zara29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Groovychick

of course yaar!! there's atleast 1 good thing abt her..she'll bring a lot of her character's back..πŸ˜•i mean..JKR is much more brainy compared 2 brainless ektaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†zara..JKR is way up there and ekta arghh..silly woman..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

but i didn;t lyk him in the beginning bcoz i thought he was gonna b -veπŸ˜•but then as his character developed..he then had a really powerful and strong role in the book😊

lolz..yeh JK Rowling is a much sensible & intelligent womanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...unlyk Ekta😑[no offence 2 her fans]😳....

yeh...Sirius has a very strong role in book 3 & book 5th....but I think book 5 is the best as far as Sirius' role is concerned alongwith other main issues lyk DA..😊

but the end is tragic yaar😭😭....Im eagerly waitng 4,  5th movie...,the last scene wud be gr88...i.e Harry's reactions aftre Sirius' death😭😭😭 & his anger...😳😳etc etc

Edited by zara29 - 18 years ago
zara29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqaddasa

ye i agree wid u guys....i like his character as well
n i have dis feelin dat he mite cum bak...hope he does πŸ˜ƒ ....u can never tell wat JKR will do tho

yeh Muqaddasa ...agree with u😊

JKR is unpredictableπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

well I think...all of us want him 2 cum back..including Harry!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

albusdumbledore thumbnail
no I don't think he'll come back in da 7th book.....

tejas
hazelgirl thumbnail
me too..i think the same....I think Dumbledore can cme back but not sirius πŸ˜›