Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Sirius Black

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys...

I hav observed that none of us here at IF discusses much abt other HP charactersTongue xcept..Harry/Harmoine/Ron....TongueEmbarrassed..

so I thought 2 start a thread abt Sirius Black..~My most favourite character [besides Harry] in HPWink..I just luv His character....TongueEmbarrassed

When I came 2 know that Sirius had died in book 5th...I was so upsetCry..I dont know y....but I was damn upset 2 read this...I mean His character was so +ve..Harry was so close 2 Him....He was lyk Harry's father....but...He died... y JKR killed him???OuchEmbarrassed..lolzLOLTongue

but still I hav a hope that he might cum back in book 7 as V all know that the veil killed Him,not the spell.SO may be there is a way of  getting Him back from behind there.WinkSmile

wat do u all think abt this...?& who want Sirius 2 cum back in HP-7th..??Embarrassed

kritical_kritix Goldie
kritical_kritix
kritical_kritix

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
it wood b gr8 if sirius comes back in da 7th book. Cry but i guess, i, saw it somewhere on da internet that he won't b there. i'm not 2 sure about it LOL LOL
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krepe

it wood b gr8 if sirius comes back in da 7th book. Cry but i guess, i, saw it somewhere on da internet that he won't b there. i'm not 2 sure about it LOL LOL

aww...

but me too read this from sum website that hE MAY be cum back...EmbarrassedWink

so lets keep our fingers crossed!EmbarrassedSmile

may be JKR hav sum mercy on Harry & on us tooLOL & she may decide 2 bring Sirius back in book 7th!EmbarrassedTongueWink

Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
awww zara..at 1st i kinda disliked his character but when i went on 2 reading more of her books..i actually started 2 lyk him Tongue
he's a kinda different character compared 2 sum..but really sweet Embarrassed Smile
and he didn't deserve 2 die Cry n u no how ekta always brings back the dead(hope she'll do same 4 eijoo lol)i hope she does the same 4 him Confused
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Groovychick

awww zara..at 1st i kinda disliked his character but when i went on 2 reading more of her books..i actually started 2 lyk him Tongue
he's a kinda different character compared 2 sum..but really sweet Embarrassed Smile
and he didn't deserve 2 die Cry n u no how ekta always brings back the dead(hope she'll do same 4 eijoo lol)i hope she does the same 4 him Confused

aww..Tina...Embarrassed

lolz..ekta & JK RowlingLOLLOL...there is no compariosn btw these 2 ladies...JK rowling is far far better Than herTongue..but I wish JKR must get that idea 4om ekta...i.e bringing back the deadLOL...

well..I lykd Sirius' character from the beginning...Smile

yeh He didnt deserve 2 dieCryCry

Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara29

aww..Tina...Embarrassed

lolz..ekta & JK RowlingLOLLOL...there is no compariosn btw these 2 ladies...JK rowling is far far better Than herTongue..but I wish JKR must get that idea 4om ekta...i.e bringing back the deadLOL...

of course yaar!! there's atleast 1 good thing abt her..she'll bring a lot of her character's back..Confusedi mean..JKR is much more brainy compared 2 brainless ektaLOL

LOLLOLLOLzara..JKR is way up there and ekta arghh..silly woman..AngryLOL

but i didn;t lyk him in the beginning bcoz i thought he was gonna b -veConfusedbut then as his character developed..he then had a really powerful and strong role in the bookSmile

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zara29

aww..Tina...Embarrassed

of course yaar!! there's atleast 1 good thing abt her..she'll bring a lot of her character's back..Confusedi mean..JKR is much more brainy compared 2 brainless ektaLOL

LOLLOLLOLzara..JKR is way up there and ekta arghh..silly woman..AngryLOL

but i didn;t lyk him in the beginning bcoz i thought he was gonna b -veConfusedbut then as his character developed..he then had a really powerful and strong role in the bookSmile

lolz..yeh JK Rowling is a much sensible & intelligent womanWinkTongue...unlyk EktaAngry[no offence 2 her fans]Embarrassed....

yeh...Sirius has a very strong role in book 3 & book 5th....but I think book 5 is the best as far as Sirius' role is concerned alongwith other main issues lyk DA..Smile

but the end is tragic yaarCryCry....Im eagerly waitng 4,  5th movie...,the last scene wud be gr88...i.e Harry's reactions aftre Sirius' deathCryCryCry & his anger...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedetc etc

Edited by zara29 - 27 March 2006 at 1:47pm
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muqaddasa

ye i agree wid u guys....i like his character as well
n i have dis feelin dat he mite cum bak...hope he does Big smile ....u can never tell wat JKR will do tho

yeh Muqaddasa ...agree with uSmile

JKR is unpredictableEmbarrassedWink

well I think...all of us want him 2 cum back..including Harry!WinkWinkTongue

Go to top