Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

16th December -- Epi Discussion (Page 7)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Uffoh who made it possible for the Thapad , I am right now not not interested , thapad is going to happen that is mire important as I was getting irritated by USM 's smirk .
Suhana is the lead , it's a fact , like it or not, her character has been played around the most, as somebody mentioned she is like a robot, mature mode, silly mode , super silly mode. I would still say that she is better then so many other leads , it's a shame we feel like that because the execution was not that great , things happened unlike the characters normally behaves. I am happy that still they didn't over hyped Suhana's scenes like the way they make her hyper, it was done in a subtle way . We can not escape from the lead scenario , wether it's a movie or a serial , but still I appreciate that in SGP still all the characters gets good scenes, for last two moths Suhana 's character was made into mockery , I am happy that few sensible scenes are given to Ragini, otherwise she was there for the sake of it.
I guess Mumbai track made things worst .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
^agree with you completely. Suhana is the lead, like it or not she will always get to be the "mahan" (although I dont find how this justifies as mahan...she did what she did for her family that she cares deeply for) If this was another SP lead then mahanta would be her sacrificing her happiness for her family or some crap like that. Also this is Desi TV land...the lead actress is the one who gets to do everything and speaking of other mahan leads ATLEAST the way they showed Suhana figuring it out was very aptly done and I loved how subtle she was in handling this situation. Also like someone else mentioned since this is SGP they had BM slapping BP warna it would have been Suhana who would have gotten the honors. Also Suhana was the ONLY one who knew the truth about BP's so called acceptance. She was the only one who knew and figured it out why everyone had "forgiven" BP so it was again justified about why she got to tell BP off

and I find this very W*F,  if she is mature you have a problem if she's not you have a problemErmm. Suhana has been just irritating in Mumbai and she comes to Delhi and becomes the Suhana we all would have liked and now you have a problem that she saved the family?

PS- the precap I watched God knows how many times and still doesnt get oldParty

Edited by Tani91 - 16 December 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192

mtanwy Senior Member
mtanwy
mtanwy

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
suhana always becomes mature when there is a family problem. like RB problem, shaadi in abroha,saroj marraige etc. after every problem she shouts and then problem solved.she should open K detective agency.she also should teach everyone how to shout and become mahan. i am tired of suhanas problem solving ability. sorry if i hurt anyone.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

Go to top