16th December -- Epi Discussion - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

I saw the precap yesterday,so watched the episode today🤣🤣
I watch SGP these days based on the precap.Isliye 7.58 ko SP lagata hoon aur precap dekhta hoon.😆

Damn and Sachi ben already told about the different angle thing.😡😆

hihihihihahahahahha😆😆😆😆😆

Sachi Khush Hui

i am also very xcited 4 the slapping. i am ver happy bm is going to do this.sgp is my first hindi serial and this is the only serial i watch.no one in this serial is perfect and this attaracts me most. so when they try to prove suhana mahan i feel irritated. CVs are making suhana a robot. they press mature button she becomes mature next day they press pagal button she becomes pagal.
Originally posted by md410

kya re Sb bhaiya
chaanta dekh ke excited ho gaya 

Nahin.Mahadev ko dekhkar excited ho gaya🤣🤣Deva Deva deva Deva😆
I wish panna woud have been there
she was the one who questioned first Bm abt mangal sutra
and here lead comes to take the cake
Netri kaha hai aa gale milna hai. bola tha na suhaana maiyaa hi udhaar karegi kyuki lead hai. I feel bad for inder, panna rajni
Originally posted by mtanwy

there are 3 DILs in k house.two of them always working in kitchen and nobody value them. tisriwali ac room me bethkar coffe coffe chillakar mahan ban za rahi hain. very creative bashing.😉
Its not bashing but u r right reg. their respective roles😆but I want to add something do u really think other DIL's are always seen in the kitchen??They have other more important things to do...Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago

i am also very xcited 4 the slapping. i am ver happy bm is going to do this.sgp is my first hindi serial and this is the only serial i watch.no one in this serial is perfect and this attaracts me most. so when they try to prove suhana mahan i feel irritated. CVs are making suhana a robot. they press mature button she becomes mature next day they press pagal button she becomes pagal.
U r sooo right😆
@firefly99 no i am not  saying they r always in kitchen. but u see suhana does not do anything. bm always mentions her as the weak link of the family. but suhana is the one who solves vital problems of the family. this irritates me. that means DILs r not 4 housework or any other normal job. they are only 4 detective works.

@firefly99 no i am not  saying they r always in kitchen. but u see suhana does not do anything. bm always mentions her as the weak link of the family. but suhana is the one who solves vital problems of the family. this irritates me. that means DILs r not 4 housework or any other normal job. they are only 4 detective works.
@red that's right😊the weakest link always solves prob. better replace the word DIL with Main LEAD ya no matter how amateur and careless she has been in doing routine chores and how dumb she has been she is always their for solving BIG prob. and will always get tagged as Mahan😆
Uffoh who made it possible for the Thapad , I am right now not not interested , thapad is going to happen that is mire important as I was getting irritated by USM 's smirk .
Suhana is the lead , it's a fact , like it or not, her character has been played around the most, as somebody mentioned she is like a robot, mature mode, silly mode , super silly mode. I would still say that she is better then so many other leads , it's a shame we feel like that because the execution was not that great , things happened unlike the characters normally behaves. I am happy that still they didn't over hyped Suhana's scenes like the way they make her hyper, it was done in a subtle way . We can not escape from the lead scenario , wether it's a movie or a serial , but still I appreciate that in SGP still all the characters gets good scenes, for last two moths Suhana 's character was made into mockery , I am happy that few sensible scenes are given to Ragini, otherwise she was there for the sake of it.
I guess Mumbai track made things worst .
^agree with you completely. Suhana is the lead, like it or not she will always get to be the "mahan" (although I dont find how this justifies as mahan...she did what she did for her family that she cares deeply for) If this was another SP lead then mahanta would be her sacrificing her happiness for her family or some crap like that. Also this is Desi TV land...the lead actress is the one who gets to do everything and speaking of other mahan leads ATLEAST the way they showed Suhana figuring it out was very aptly done and I loved how subtle she was in handling this situation. Also like someone else mentioned since this is SGP they had BM slapping BP warna it would have been Suhana who would have gotten the honors. Also Suhana was the ONLY one who knew the truth about BP's so called acceptance. She was the only one who knew and figured it out why everyone had "forgiven" BP so it was again justified about why she got to tell BP off

and I find this very W*F,  if she is mature you have a problem if she's not you have a problem🤔. Suhana has been just irritating in Mumbai and she comes to Delhi and becomes the Suhana we all would have liked and now you have a problem that she saved the family?

PS- the precap I watched God knows how many times and still doesnt get old🥳
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago