Simply Unbelievable Bombastic News!!! - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by chitra anand

So,maha U are shooting from the US is it? and how come u are not busy with shooting? pple in serials,don't have so much time to come and post in IF. 😆

Just got the part, shooting starts soon... Will never forget IF or stop coming here even if I become a super star tomorrow... Luv IF and Luv all my friend here!

maha appi....now tht ur gonna b in da serial imma watch it....guys...this is 100% true...u ppl didnt c me here bcuz i dun watch SP but maha appi is gonna b in it so imma watch it now....and shez not as bz as other actors cuz shez not a celeb
( 4 me u alwaiiz will b 😳 )....she is doing JUST A CAMEO....she will be there as nahar's old gf and she will reveal the truth to every1...i dont really noe the show so i dunno but maha appi tld me her role is very lil but itz an important 1 cuz she will bring a whole new twist in2 da serial
Originally posted by amreen1409

high tech zamana hai!! U can shoot anywhere part of world and edit in another part...I complety believe in Maha... Maha & Nahar Roxxss!!

Congrats and Best of Luck Maha!! Give my luv to Nahar! 😆

Finally some support! Luv you dear... and don't worry will convey your luv to Nahar 😉
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

maha appi....now tht ur gonna b in da serial imma watch it....guys...this is 100% true...u ppl didnt c me here bcuz i dun watch SP but maha appi is gonna b in it so imma watch it now....and shez not as bz as other actors cuz shez not a celeb
( 4 me u alwaiiz will b 😳 )....she is doing JUST A CAMEO....she will be there as nahar's old gf and she will reveal the truth to every1...i dont really noe the show so i dunno but maha appi tld me her role is very lil but itz an important 1 cuz she will bring a whole new twist in2 da serial

Aww thanks Javeria... Luv you loads... It's the support and encouragement from friends like you that will take me to the top one day 😳
chalo,maha believe kiya.How were u selected from US? could u pls tell us that and congrats for the new role.
what is yr name.are u in the acting line?
I totally believe u I m so glad someone from IF is acting. Well I better tell Vijay to take ur interview and stuff before u get too busy with ur schedule and stuff.

p.s: can I plz have ur autograph ill sell it everyone on If.

Lol 😆 😆 just kidding
r u joking or somethin because i don't think that they will just take some1 in the show. did u go for a audirion or somethin? plzzz tell me r u sreious.
I'm so sorry guys this was a dare... Please forgive me... 😳 😳 😳 ... Special thanks to my fellow daredevil members who made it look so real... Again, didn't mean to offend anyone and sorry!
hi Maha very nice joke you pulled on people. Though I never believed anything youwrote. Thanks for providing lol.
I knew it was a joke.Shooting from US..kisko ullu bana rahi thi?