India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Now the possibilities for this week..

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I was waiting for the preview for today..

Now i think that

Satya will Disha alone... becuz Disha knows about Dk!!!!!.....

Thats why he was shocked!!!!

if Disha found out....

then they wouldve fought and what not and Disha wouldve left Dk!!!

And satya couldve taken the chance to be closer!!!

but she didnt!!!!

Dk will go to jail...

But how.... most likely Satya will do something now that Disha cant be his!

Wat u guyz think?Big smile

Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 27 March 2006 at 11:56am

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Well the 'Weather Goddess'....RUPALI STILL HAS TO BRING A BIG TOOFAN!!!!!!!!!
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I think Some major mishap will take place...either Malik or Satya being attacked....blame will be on DK...Gargi will play her part and help to trap DK...

Malik will not hand himself over so easily...he will do something...so that he is not blamed.

Satya will not get over his obsession so quickly...but yes he may be disappointed to know that DK has told disha everything....and Staya lost out on the chance to expose DK.

Big toofan will unfold by end of this week .
DK will be arrested but not for smuggling only but for some other bigger crime...D will be convinced that DK has not commited the crime...hence Damini film track will follow.

I am really excited now...hope Rupu keeps the pace up.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Yaar forecast is sooo good...so no mausam kharaab..... Tongue LOL LOL I hope My goddess will bring positiveness to the drama....We already know that DK will be caught in this web for his activities so no sympathy for him....let him fight for his activities with the support of Disha n emerge as a winner n give a shock treatment to Satya....

My prediction is that Ali is going to be killed n DK will get blame for that n the evidences will go all against him n he will be jailed....Mostly D comes to know of his activities n D asks DK to surrender as Mayaji said....(D is very mahaan)and our Dumbkumar will dance to his wifes tunes n surrender himself as he cant loose her at any cost.. Confused D will support DK n Satya will feel jealous n with this jealousy he will do something wrong....(i dont know what).... Confused

P.S:If D forgives DK for his illegal things n fight for DK then i think Our petition is working on 2D's fighting the odds together.... Smile
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Ali is better actor than Satyanas ...if anyone is to get killed then I would rather it is Satyanas Angry
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mona05

Ali is better actor than Satyanas ...if anyone is to get killed then I would rather it is Satyanas Angry

Yaar Satya keliye shyla ko introduce kiya so he will be safe in TD n Ali got no jodi n he being involved in criminal activities he will get visa easily to yamaraj........TongueLOL Stamping kaun dega(who will kill him)  yeh tho doubtful  hai .......either gargi or mallik will give stamping to the yamalok.....

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
KOI BAAT NAHIN....ALI WILL MARRY SHAILA.
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Parveen ji, Shaila has fallen in love with Satyanaas and I doubt it if she will agree to marry Ali. I think Satyanaas wont be leaving us that easily so we have to bear him in future also.   

Go to top