Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sky - Juhi argument - Day 75 sneak peek

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 12366

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Joined: 20 August 2010
Posts: 6189

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

They sorted things out later...
as usual
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 12366

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86


They sorted things out later...
as usual
 
is it?...expected hai waiseLOL
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 496

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Juhi says... If I am listening to his point of you... you do not have to get offended. Mai koi aapki burai nahi karke aayi hoon...na burai sun ke aayi hoon... 

Aakash... I will get offended about it... yada yada yada... aapko bolna chahiye tha tere paas mooh nahi hai aise baat karne ka... 

Juhi... mai aise baat nahi kar sakti... this is not my style... 

Aakash... toh what is your style... Clap

Same old... Aakashdeep Sehgal cant take criticism even from is own close friends... this time... he cant even tolerate his friends talking to someone who has fought with him... Aakash seems to be thinking that he has become the Sun and the universe has to revolve around him... whatever he says is the only truth... and anyone who has a different opinion... he will get offended by it !!! Cool

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Joined: 20 August 2010
Posts: 6189

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yipee

Originally posted by sarasingh86


They sorted things out later...
as usual
 
is it?...expected hai waiseLOL


yah...synopsis mein hai..likhaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 496

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Arey... patch-up ki baat toh batana bhool hi gaya mai... Embarrassed

Ek crore rupaye ke liye apna imaan ... yaad hai na sabko? 

Arey haan bhaiyo aur behno... ek crore ka chakkar hai baubhaiyya... jaroorat padne par toh ____ ko bhi baap banana padta hai... patch-up toh hona hi hai... varna jeetenge kaise...Embarrassed
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Joined: 20 August 2010
Posts: 6189

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

Juhi says... If I am listening to his point of you... you do not have to get offended. Mai koi aapki burai nahi karke aayi hoon...na burai sun ke aayi hoon... 

Aakash... I will get offended about it... yada yada yada... aapko bolna chahiye tha tere paas mooh nahi hai aise baat karne ka... 

Juhi... mai aise baat nahi kar sakti... this is not my style... 

Aakash... toh what is your style... Clap

Same old... Aakashdeep Sehgal cant take criticism even from is own close friends... this time... he cant even tolerate his friends talking to someone who has fought with him... Aakash seems to be thinking that he has become the Sun and the universe has to revolve around him... whatever he says is the only truth... and anyone who has a different opinion... he will get offended by it !!! Cool



chalo aap toh khush ho gaye naa...haha See same old akashdeep providing entertainmentLOL
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 496

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

chalo aap toh khush ho gaye naa...haha See same old akashdeep providing entertainmentLOL

Aise apne naseeb kahan... 

w.r.t. Aakashdeep... for me the entertainment is when I bring him down because of his sheer self-centered outlook to life. I see him as a complete package... an all-rounder like Andrew calls him... I can not see only his entertaining side in isolation... he comes with a package deal of replusive and nasty behavior attached.  

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sneak Peek - 8 Dec

Author: cutiepies   Replies: 6   Views: 1210

cutiepies 6 1210 08 December 2011 at 3:40am by -GayabCat-
I am very sorry says MB to shonali- SNEAK PEEK

Author: yipee   Replies: 2   Views: 884

yipee 2 884 01 December 2011 at 8:02am by bratz007
Housemates prepare pasta for mehek - Sneak Peek

Author: yipee   Replies: 0   Views: 612

yipee 0 612 01 December 2011 at 6:06am by yipee
Juhi, Juhi, Juhi!!!

2 3 4

Author: TallyHo   Replies: 28   Views: 5000

TallyHo 28 5000 20 November 2011 at 8:47am by Billu-Maamma
juhi juhi juhi!!

Author: ms_1991   Replies: 1   Views: 831

ms_1991 1 831 13 November 2011 at 4:45am by Guguminti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index