Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Red Alert!

shruts18 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
So now i think we''ll get quite a few weeks of Ahem n Gopi knowing each other before their love story actually gets a kick now i m bringing my expectations to another level altogether and enjoy this scenario as well...SNS is definitely not just another romantic's much more than that, i guess thats why it's a hit...keeping the audience guessing and showing realistic stuff, making them want more...chalo my mind is at peace finally i m not on cloud nine just staying groundedSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maddy311 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Its good that ahem wants to spend time with gopi. The two can know each other better. Although gopi knows ahem to much extent but our ahem dikra knows nothing about his wife. Its better that they fall in love spending time together and knowing each other's qualities.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hoping this is going to be a fun track for gohem fans.    Jumping for joy.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top