Preview March 27, 2006

Posted: 18 years ago
Malik lunges forward towards Satya and the gun goes off with a loud BANG! Satya falls on to the floor... the bullet missing its mark. Disha asks Ali to leave the office as she has something important to discuss with Dk. Disha asks Dk is it true that you are involved with Ali in this diamond smuggling? Dk is about to say something when Pk and Johnny enter the room. Ali meets Gargi and hands over a flight ticket for Dk saying Dk and he needs to leave the country urgently as Satya is about to do some expos's today. Dk decides to confide to Disha. Ali reaches the Airport and waits for Dk to arrive. Satya exposes his father Ranjit Mallik as the kingpin of the diamond heist. Disha meets Satya and asks him why has he not named the other people responsible in the smuggling act - namely D. K. Sehgal. Satya is shocked to realize that Disha knows the truth.
No Problem!!

My comments:

DISHA ISNT MAD! YAY! πŸ‘
thanks Jaanu.
finally satya found out πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

No Problem!!

My comments:

DISHA ISNT MAD! YAY! πŸ‘

that tooπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the preview guli, quite interesting. So Satya (today I wont call him Satyanaas) has exposed his father.

Seems DK has also told Disha about his criminal activites, let us hope things dont get worse but then if DK will be in jail may be because Disha has convinced him to surrender and then she will fight for him and there will a courtcase.

Edited by maja - 18 years ago
thanks for the update... Me thinks Disha wud love DK no matta wat 😳
Thanx for the preview Jannu. You posted it twice. 😊
thanx for the update.. Guli
Thanks for the preview Guli....

DK should have confided to D about his illegal things...thats why she was mentioning to Satya about D.K.Sehgal..Preview se aisa lag raha hai ki D ne DK ko maaf kar diya aur DK ko jail bhejne ka program bhanadiya... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† D is a peculiar house wife who sends her patidev to jail quite often... πŸ˜›
thanks for the preview...

so Satyanas is alive πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hope DK has told the truth to Disha...Ali is going to leave ...stupid fellow..gave tickets to Gargi.

why will DK need rescuing from just charges diamond smuggling...no I am convinsed it is going to be serious...I think Malik will do something...and put blame on DK.

If D turns against DK...hands him over to police...that does not become biggest toofan in her life...this week will bring lot of drama. πŸ˜‰