Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

27th March India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged
27th March India Update

Nahar House

Narpat and Ambika leave. Saloni goes to statue of Goddess Durga. Bhabho follows her. Saloni is telling Goddess Durga that how cld you allow this to happen, you made me insult my parents who have given birth to me. Today their own daughter has insulted them. What justice is this? One side it's my fly my maika where I was born brought up & on other side is Sasural where I have to live my life. You know I did all this for fly honor. You have created this sitn and now you have to show me the way. Bhabho comes and tells Saloni that she understands her pain. She will talk to Brijesh and ask him how cld he make you insult your own parents & he too will agree. Saloni stops Bhabho and tells her she respects Brijesh's decision & will not go against anyone's wishes.

Tara scolds Dheer that he does know how to talk to elders and will he talk like this to his parents? Dheer retorts that he has just followed the decision made by Brijesh. Tara asks him what was the need to belittle them? Aditi supports Dheer and tells Tara she shd know how to speak with Dheer he is the son-in-law of the house and she must remember not to cross the boundaries. Tara answers to Aditi needs to know boundaries otherwise she wld not have caused pain to Saloni by making her insult her own parents. There are ways of doing things. Dheer says that why is every time his words misconstrued? Why is Tara shouting at him when he is just the messenger? and the decision maker is Brijesh so Tara shd speak to Brijesh. He can only speak bluntly and cannot speak like " makhmal ke kapde mein joote choo pakar marna". Tara can teach him the other language.

Narpat house

Seeing Narpat & Ambika upset, Gayatri enquires how come they are early. Narpat tells her that its nothing and they are good people & they go to their room. Kaveri sees the sweets and gifts and tells Gayatri there is something wrong. Kaveri says ' mausam ka haal kuch kharab hai'. Kaveri tries calling Saloni but Saloni does take the call.

Gayatri goes and asks Dhananjay regd Narpat but he tells his limitation since he was waiting near the car.

Saloni's room

Saloni is dejected and Nahar tries to cheer her up. He asks her if she is angry with him. He tells her although he was at work but was missing her. He tells her that he understands she is bothered abt Shubra's incident but shd forget whatever has happened and not let the past incidents affect the present &future. It's his duty to reduce her tensions and stress. He will always be with her and together they will make things better.

Narpat house

Narpat and Ambika in their room and tells Kaveri they are not interested in eating food and she is unnecessarily asking them what has happened. Kaveri says she will ask Saloni and calls her up but Narpat scolds her. Narpat tells Ambika that whatever has happened shd remain between them. He is sure Saloni was pressurized by her in-laws to do so.

Neel house

Meanwhile Shubra calls Saloni and is asking abt recipe when seeing Nahar Saloni disconnects. Shubra then asks Aapji hows the food. Neel shares that in their childhood when they used to play 'gudda-gudiya shaadi' Shubra used to be from groom's side and simply enjoy eating. Saloni did all the hard work.

Narpat house

Samar takes permission from Narpat to leave for office and Narpat tells him to work with his heart and not give any room for complains. Gayatri then asks Narpat what is troubling them since yes'day as they have not eaten. Narpat tells her that Saloni asked us to leave their house and never come back, not to keep any relation with us. Gayatri disbelieved asks Narpat that Saloni cannot do this, becoz of our mistake she is suffering. Narpat tells her that her in-laws have forced her to do this. Kaveri angrily tells Narpat that why is he hiding from her she is trying to be good daughter and they consider her to be a bahu. No one is bothered abt her emotions. She then leaves.

Nahar House-living room

Nahar is telling everyone that he has planned to go for picnic on Sunday and all can enjoy & be happy at the Mela.

Just then Kaveri enters and tells Nahar that I'll pray to God that 'Aapki khusiyo ko kiski nazar na lage' but you cannot be happy for long by hurting other's feelings.Brijesh tells her to mind it where she is standing.

Kaveri continues that Saloni has to live here and she has to suffer. Kaveri says she cannot tolerate the insult of her God like in-laws. Kaveri tells him that staying here is a paap. How can you force Saloni to break off ties with her parents? Why are you punishing Saloni for mistake committed by Shubra? Saloni asks Kaveri to stop saying all this.

Kaveri continues You married a daughter and did not buy one. Saloni will die but will keep quiet, she has no voice and will silently bear the pain but she will fight for Saloni's right. Do not consider someone's silence as their weakness. What are you so proud of? your wealth which is' Baap dada ki jaidad jis par ghamand kar rahe hai, baki duniya ko bhikari samjha hai. Saari izzat ka theka aapne liya hai. What have we hidden, have we committed murder? Will you hang us all for it? It can happen in your house too! You have a young girl the daughter Pia studying in boarding school. Do you know whom all she meets and what she does? If one day she comes and informs you that she is pregnant, what will you do?

Hearing this Saloni slaps Kaveri!

Tomorrow: Brijesh is telling Tara that if all of you think I shd beg forgiveness from Saloni and Nahar and that I committed a mistake. If I am wrong then so be it.

dostokedost Goldie
dostokedost
dostokedost

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thanks for wonderful update.. Clap
fannn Senior Member
fannn
fannn

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
For the first time, I am SOOOO proud of Kaveri Clap
ha ha..
I was feeling sad for what Saloni told her parents. Thanks for the update.
blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thnkxxxx
nookway Senior Member
nookway
nookway

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update as usual
ritskool Senior Member
ritskool