Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Mrs Raj

Poll Question: Do you want to torture T&D as much as I want to?!!!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [79.31%]
6 [20.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

So guys what do u think of the new Mrs Raj? I guess T&D didnt listen to the Purab or Armaan fans. I can't believe T&D ruined such a beautiful story and followed the famous Ekta path. AngryAngryAngry

I am really sorry for moaning but I have to get it out of my system. I was actually beginning to accept this new twist but this is too much!!!

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Maybe its an april fools joke.
IluvHrithik Groupbie
IluvHrithik
IluvHrithik

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Selina

Maybe its an april fools joke.

I agree. It just doesn't make sense. It has to be a dream sequence and they're still in the hotel lobby in Goa.

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged

SICK JOKE

must kill T and D

Angry

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

If this is true, I am going to worship Ekta Kapoor, remove her arti day and night, follow each and every serial of hers. I will even keep vrat for her. Mrs and Mr Raj  can simply go to hell for all I care. Armaan, your Jassi is dead, start life afresh. My sincere sympathies to Purab Mehra.

Anyway, I dont believe this.

Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
i want to torture them more than anyone in this worldAngry. they just ruined my dayAngryAngryAngry
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdokka

If this is true, I am going to worship Ekta Kapoor, remove her arti day and night, follow each and every serial of hers. I will even keep vrat for her. Mrs and Mr Raj can simply go to hell for all I care. Armaan, your Jassi is dead, start life afresh. My sincere sympathies to Purab Mehra.

Anyway, I dont believe this.

LOL LOL LOL kdokka that was funny worship ekta kapoor and do her arti day and night... LOL LOL
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

I hope but doubt that this was an April's Fool episode! The cops coming to Jassi's house and Armaan deciding to get married to Mallika was tied in with Jassi and Raj's story...

I have been at "war" with men, but never thought of teaching any of them a lesson by getting married to them!!! Wink The thought is just so absurd!!! Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index