Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you so much Rash,Nisha and Ashu for the posting the pics and interview. Big big 🤗 for all of you.

Lost count of the number of times I went awww whike reading this...such a genuine, heartfelt, flat out best interview of Sushita 😍

Such a beautiful couple who perfectly complement each other 😍 Love to see Sushant in white and Anki in black, it kinda of sums of their relationship - both are each other's favourite 😳 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Again thanks a lot. These two peoples have again made me mad. Just love their interview, jenuine and humble. Loved all the pics. They love eachother so much.. God bless them, I read it many times and all the time i read it i awwed and there was a big smile on my face.
I will not critcize about their dress up and hair style as i don't know how to criticize...lolz
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

Again thanks a lot. These two peoples have again made me mad. Just love their interview, jenuine and humble. Loved all the pics. They love eachother so much.. God bless them, I read it many times and all the time i read it i awwed and there was a big smile on my face.
I will not critcize about their dress up and hair style as i don't know how to criticize...lolz

I'm just so grateful to People Magazine for this lovely interview that I will not make any comments on dress, make up, the poses 😛

The look so much more beautiful together than apart 😍 Sushita made me believe fairy tales don't just exist in books 😳 

Hoping we get to see at least one picture of them in Bali 😃

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@omana well said they def loke Angelic together
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

This interview just made my day. I miss watching Sushant and Ankita together on screen, this interview was just too cute. Ankita was the first to say I like you, how sweet!!

sensodyne thumbnail

Grrr opera sucks at times for here. 😡 😆

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

I can go gaga over this interview of them for long time and after reading this interview I know why I never liked any celeb like these two and also why I'm  not able to like any more celebs and also why I'm stuck on this two till now maybe I will be for  like forever! 😆

Just wanted to say those who liked this article can give feedback to People magazine and this would be really encouraging to them considering how TV stars are treated in that these two getting on cover issue is big deal, so who ever liked and want to see of them should send feedbacks to People magazine so that in future we can see more of these two. 😆

Those who are in India can SMS them typing "PEOPLE" followed by feedback to 575758

One can also e-mail them to "[email protected]" or one wants to write letter then it should be to- Editor,PEOPLe,Windsor,7th Floor,CST Road,Kalina,Santacruz East,Mumbai-400098

Here in contest those who write best feedback will be awarded Olympus FE-320 camera by people magazine  so this should  motivate more people to write. 😆

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!

Ok I have finally composed my thoughts beyond "awww!"  😆  Firstly I just want to say how thankful I am that they were offered this and that they actually took it up.  This is definitely something that will be cherished by all of their fans!  I'm so happy they even did the photoshoot, and it's really not that bad for being People magazine, all the shots are high quality and tastefully done.  Though that hairstyle makes me think "hellooo 1992!"  😆 I'm not going to complain because they still look adorable and this isn't Vogue or Harper's anyways.  I love the shot of them smiling at each other, it is just so them in a picture!  The bed shot is also lovely, and my oh my does Sushant look inviting there.  ☺️😆  And the one from the last day on the sets is very cute, and makes me realize that I would totally kill (or nearly lol) to get a hand on the pictures in Ankita's phone and camera. 

As for the interview, I loved every single answer!  One thing I have to mention is that I admire their innate sense of decency; it's never too much information and they seem to be aware of their audience, which includes both young and elderly as well as their families.  They are so genuine, everything just is what it is.  The way they fell in love sounds almost like a modern fairytale; slowly, gradually, naturally, and very beautifully it all kept progressing into what they have today.  How lovely!

Ankita came across as very endearing to me with all her honesty in each answer.  Confessing about crying while missing him, admitting that her first impression of him was about his good looks, her gripes on him being too awkward to tell her she's beautiful and also his apologizing for her words, wishing he had taken her birthday gift ring to give back as an engagement ring (how cute!), and, of course, the infamous tantrums.  To me, at least, the whole "dominating" thing makes so much more sense; it seems that it is really just that she feels comfortable enough in telling him all of her variety of thoughts and feelings as they bubble up and she is confident that he will help her do something about them.  If that doesn't show their understanding then I don't know what does; having enough trust in someone to show your "ugly" and vulnerable side to them speaks volumes.

Sushant comes across as so so so sweet and really just such a normal guy.  He doesn't try to show himself as some type of perfect partner and I love that.  He sweetly plans a trip to Bali and bring her gifts big and small, along with listening to everything she says, but he also is awkward about ever saying anything lovey dovey.  😆  Gosh how adorable.

I think from the amount of unnecessary things I have written, anyone can tell that I love them even more now.  It feels so great to see something you had wished and hoped for come true, and so beautifully at that. 
shootingstar27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=toothbrush13]Awww!

Ankita came across as very endearing to me with all her honesty in each answer.  Confessing about crying while missing him, admitting that her first impression of him was about his good looks, her gripes on him being too awkward to tell her she's beautiful and also his apologizing for her words, wishing he had taken her birthday gift ring to give back as an engagement ring (how cute!), and, of course, the infamous tantrums.  To me, at least, the whole "dominating" thing makes so much more sense; it seems that it is really just that she feels comfortable enough in telling him all of her variety of thoughts and feelings as they bubble up and she is confident that he will help her do something about them.  If that doesn't show their understanding then I don't know what does; having enough trust in someone to show your "ugly" and vulnerable side to them speaks volumes.

[/QUOTE

Loved your entire post TB 

@Bold: Reminds me of Marilyn Monroe's quote.. "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Sushant obviously can so he gets the best of her - the loving,strong, supportive, protective girlfriend who tells him the harsh truths when he needs to hear it 😛
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i touched with two lines one when anki said she creid more and didnt eat still she cant eat bc of sush absence 😭and another thing anki said when sush time to quit come nearer she req him not to leave😭anki is truely truely i love with sush😍bt most enjoyable line r sush like most anki's gajar ka halwa and anki remember most sush buy parse for her.and sush commitment to take her BALI😉i want to go bali now at 31st night😆FIRST DATE😳FIRST KISS😉😆now sush missing acting romantic scene with anki anki missing him to se every corner of PR set😍bt when they meet after shoot they lost in heaven😍😉sushant realised his love for her explaning romantic scene😳then anki realized love to see his concern for her😳how a COUPLE B SO PERFECT I CANT understand.😍