Indian Idol 6

ANU MALIK'S VERDICT ON FINALISTS

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Anu Malik

N C Karunya, Anuj Sharma, Sandeep Acharya

And the Idol is...

Anu Malik, one of the judges at the Indian Idol contest tells us what he thinks about the three final contestants and who he thinks will take home the title

Sapana Patil

If the public casts its votes with discretion, then Karunya has 90 per cent chances of becoming the Idol. But there is something called destiny. Anything can happen at the nth minute. One has often seen the dark horse winning the race. It depends on who God will place his finger. In my personal opinion and according to my gut feeling, Sandeep will be the Indian Idol," says Malik.

ANU'S VERDICT

N C Karunya
He is a gifted singer. In fact, he is a complete singer because, despite him being a South India, he can sing Punjabi songs well. He is one of the real 'finds' of this contest. But the situation now is such that he knows he has an edge over other contestants. I fear, if that should make him complacent. Another shortcoming is that he is not good at singing low octave. If one has noticed, he mostly sings high-pitch songs. That is something he should work at and he should also concentrate on romantic songs.

Anuj Sharma

He is a good singer. I can not call him outstanding but he is not bad either. In terms of his personality, he has nice boyish looks and a voice to match. So far, he has played lucky. He rode on his luck, now he needs to ride on his talent, and work on his sur (notes). It goes haywire. Then there is no stopping him. I had nothing personal against him when I expressed my annoyance at Ameya Date being voted out. Ameya Date truly was an able contender.

Sandeep Acharya
He has a good screen persona and has so far sung well. I find him very happening. But he too must concentrate on his sur.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
how nice of you...
thank you for sharing....

peace