Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Luv4games

there is no marriage if the groom doesnt even know whom he is getting married to...so technically there was no marriage between tapu and veer it was fraud...but iccha and veer both consented to their marriage and were in love so that is a real marriage

In arranged marriages many marriages happen such wy, bride n groom get to know aftr weding only esp in olden days his is nothing new! Ich should have thought about it that she was cheating veer by donating him way for her basti life as debt to taps, n didnt hink that she was betraying him by doing tht wy! Taps Wedding took place in complete hindu wedding style with phere n all! Anyways veech married for whatver ich needs were after her first husband death immediatly! Consent ho yaa naa ho kya farak padta hai in exchanging garlands sneaky wedding in shame for fear of bundelas wont accept!Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

In arranged marriages many marriages happen such wy, bride n groom get to know aftr weding only esp in olden days his is nothing new! Ich should have thought about it that she was cheating veer by donating him way for her basti life as debt to taps, n didnt hink that she was betraying him by doing tht wy! Taps Wedding took place in complete hindu wedding style with phere n all! Anyways veech married for whatver ich needs were after her first husband death immediatly! Consent ho yaa naa ho kya farak padta hai in exchanging garlands sneaky wedding in shame for fear of bundelas wont accept!

Even  veecha took saatpheras
Edited by shinybandi - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yawn 🥱there is difference between bride and groom coming to know late whom they are marrying and a hell lot difference in when the woman is sitting in someone's else place via fraud groom is taking saat pherays all the oaths of taking life long relationship with thinking the bride to be someone who is actually someone else in her dress ..even while filling her maang he was thinking he is filling ichcha's maang while he was filling tapasya's maang he said there ichcha chehra dekhana ..all the witnesses present there were taking it ichcha and even jogi thakur did kanaya daan of ichcha ...what kind of legal marriage was this 😕completely illegal and immoral 🥱marriage is pious and pure relationship which was made a mockery by cvs with this kind of forceful, lusty , cheat marriage and i curse both ichcha and tappu here ..ichcha allowing tapasya to do so and tapasya for doing it 🤢if tapasya's love was so pure and divine why didn't she remained as a lover and let veer marry ichcha instead of all the nautanki she did 🤢this is love ..as for veecha marriage at least both bride and groom knew very well what they were doing and why they were doing it ..its a lot better than veer tapasya marriage ..they both consumated with their will involved unlike tapasya who tried to be physical with a broken , drunk , disturbed , unconcious man while she was fully concious this is actual lust 🤢tapasya list of shameful acts are never ending 🥱but but 🥱
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Btw in uttaran Bundela's problem was widow remarriage ..and for that they did hungama for few months and that was one valid reason why veer married ichcha in mandir  

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Well 🥱how many time we can say ichcha like a girl never deserve to be wife of any... the talk about dever bhabhi marriage are understandable but the talk about ichcha marriage with veer is never acceptable...its always a dirty...🥱  

I was asked to come here , so tapkofied here as i had some time and all i see is the usual never ending Tu Tu Mai Mai,😆

Skipped reading many posts, reasons not worth mentioning but this one caught my attention 

@bold , wow thats new and something mind blowing ðŸ˜†... Mind telling me in simplest manner , WHY, oh rem i dont need long posts , just a single line or rather a couples of lines, no faltu bashan ... 

I will make it simple , caz she is a maid;s daughter , caz she was married to Vansh and became widow , or was it she is a way too good person ? 

Who is worth deserving to be a loyal Wife of Every one 😳 Taps, ya right , she has full right on Veer and Rathod , but wat about Sid ? 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

I was asked to come here , so tapkofied here as i had some time and all i see is the usual never ending Tu Tu Mai Mai,😆

Skipped reading many posts, reasons not worth mentioning but this one caught my attention 

@bold , wow thats new and something mind blowing ðŸ˜†... Mind telling me in simplest manner , WHY, oh rem i dont need long posts , just a single line or rather a couples of lines, no faltu bashan ... 

I will make it simple , caz she is a maid;s daughter , caz she was married to Vansh and became widow , or was it she is a way too good person ? 

Who is worth deserving to be a loyal Wife of Every one 😳 Taps, ya right , she has full right on Veer and Rathod , but wat about Sid ? 

welcum jaya!!🤗🤗
@bold so true!!!!😉😆😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Hey Dolly, hows u...

arre True , thats FACT yaar tu bhi na , dont make fun of my taps baby 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

@Hey Dolly, hows u...

arre True , thats FACT yaar tu bhi na , dont make fun of my taps baby 

i m fine dear!!!
and how can u think that i m making fun of our DLTB!!!😭😭😉don't i know that only taps has rite 2 b happy  & all oders including ppl who oppose her even though off-screen've no rites watsoever!!😆
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

In arranged marriages many marriages happen such wy, bride n groom get to know aftr weding only esp in olden days his is nothing new! Ich should have thought about it that she was cheating veer by donating him way for her basti life as debt to taps, n didnt hink that she was betraying him by doing tht wy! Taps Wedding took place in complete hindu wedding style with phere n all! Anyways veech married for whatver ich needs were after her first husband death immediatly! Consent ho yaa naa ho kya farak padta hai in exchanging garlands sneaky wedding in shame for fear of bundelas wont accept!

In arranged marriages the groom and bride agree to the marriage to that person even if they dont know them...but here veer thought he was getting married to iccha...there is a huge difference there...no matter how many ways tapu fans twist it at the end it was a fraud...and not real marriage no matter what...with iccha veer marriage the most important thing was that they loved each other and from heart already accepted each other as husband and wife...and so what if she got married right after vansh...she never loved vansh...there was no husband-wife relationship between them...why should she mourn for a husband who never acted as one...and i have one question...if somebody is drugged and tied and then married to someone with all hindu rituals, is that considered real marriage and should that person be bound to stay through that marriage even thought they didnt know they were getting married and didnt want to but all the rituals were there...my answer is no...because both person should consent to it...veer would never agree to the marriage if he knew it was tapu...and if he took her to court for fraud she would not only get charged but the marriage would be annulled and not divorce because it is not considered a marriage at all but a big fraud 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

veer and tappu had an arranged marriage kyaa joke maara hain🤣