s_andy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Here's today's update--
1. Episode starts with kashish entering the room where baouji is relaxing & then she tells him that she wants to talk to him as baouji gets surprised to hear this & starts flirting with her,kashish gets angry & tells him that he's waiting for him outside.Baouji them goes to meet her & asks that isn't he looking fresh,kashish then asks him that why is he trying to ruin sujal's family to which baouji tells her that everything is fair in love & business plus he did so because she sent him to jail & also humiliated him in the party.Kashish then challenges him that he would never ruin sujal or even his family,baouji then gives her a offer - either she become his friend or watch the garewals ruined,aftersaying this he invites her to have a bath with him to which kashish gets angry & is about to hit him when she stops herself & tells him that he doesn't deserve it.Baouji then tells her that then she has to agree otherwise garewals would be ruined but kashish tells him that she would save the garewal family,baouji then starts complimenting himself by saying that he's so rich & handsome that she cannot resist the temptation to be with him(as kashish feels disgusted hear this) afterwhich baouji leaves while kashish watches him go.

2. Baouji goes back to his room where he was relaxing & tells one of his girls that this place he has reserved for someone special.

Kashish is waiting for akshat when he comes & tells her that nothing can be done & if the reports is positive then they(sujal & the party) would have to go to jail for a long time,just then akshat's mobile rings afterwhich he leaves by saying that he has some urgent work.Kashish starts walking thinking about veena & the family,charu & what baouji said to her & starts crying.

Rishi goes to the police station where he asks the inspector that has the report come to which he says no,just then akshat comes & tells the inspector that the report is negative & gives him the copy of it.Rishi then asks the inspector that now what he would do now(all that punga with him earlier),akshat stops rishi from saying any more as everyone is freed,akshat then asks rishi to inform kashish about it to which rishi tells him that if kashish cared about his family then she wouldn't have been in her house doing nothing.

3. Kashish is at baouji's house where he tells her that she always needs time to make up her mind & now the garewals wouldn't be ruined as he has sent the false report to the police station plus he has sanctioned the loan for them so that they could repay their loan.Kashish then tells him that she has lost her self respect for this but she would not allow him to misuse her,baouji makes fun of her & also tells her about his experience with the girls(how they would do anything for money).Then he compliments her by saying that she's different from other girls & then he also tells her that he would meet her next morning at the swimming pool(kashish gets upset but didn't say anything),she then leaves while baouji starts singing "Aapki kashish".

Veena is crying while mehak & sanjana tries to calm her down when sujal comes(alongwith CG & lalit) - sujal then tries to calm her down by saying that she should not cry as everything would be alright to which CG also agree & also explains them that how did they get out of the jail.Vasu then tells them that she's feeling good as one problem has been solved to which lalit tells her that if one problem has been solved then others would also be solved.Just then a man comes & tells them that the loan that they applied for has been sanctioned & gives a cheque to sujal as everyone gets happy & veena says thanx to the god for it.
              Overall a 🤢 episode,today i have realised that kashish has ruined this KTH story(not aamna)-just look at her character!!!! i mean she was the one who used to love sujal a lot but she sacrificed him for her sister,how 🤢 can one get??????? I know some will call her mahaan but for me she just 🤢 .Guys i am talking about kashish & not aamna(so don't get mad at me),anyways do send in ur reviews..... 😉

Episode Video : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/242094

Edited by Barnali - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
thanks for the update 👏 . first she lost her love for the sake of her sister and now she will again sacrfise her self respect for present sujal's family 😕 how disgusting 😡
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gosh..u have lots of guts buddy...
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you S_andy Kashish (not amna) has ruined the show ohhhh ektaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
s_andy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harpy

gosh..u have lots of guts buddy...

Kya kare aamna ko jo dekhna hota hai....... 😉
Hayaa.m thumbnail
wasey ab amna main bhee koi charm baqi nahi raha hai 😭
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I just wish kashish stops being so mahan.Now she will sacrifice her self respect for sujal's family.This is really disgusting.
desaimom thumbnail
thanks for the update.. but this is exactly what i had expected .. the story sucks big time..
eshasrk thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

EKTA IS SOOOO DISGUSTING 😡 !!!!!! Look at the way Kashish is ruining her selfrespect....... is Ekta doing this on purpose or something 😡 😡 .
Despite being a woman .......Ekta always degrades women and I cannot stand this anymore 😡 😡 😡

WHAT A CRAP!!!!!. It shouldn't be surprising if Kashish indeed ends up with this buddha 😡 😡 🤢 🤢 .

Is this the interesting storyline Aamna was talking abt in her interview..... gosh this can't be possible !!!!!!!!  I think even Prerna was in a far better position than Kashish at this point of time ........uffff !!!!

Edited by esha - 18 years ago
londong33za thumbnail
thanks for the update i hope kashish doesn't do anything we shes gonna regret later on, come on sujal come and save her