Shows that hyped & crashed in 2011-KTLK

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shows that hyped & crashed in 2011
Every year has there's some ups and downs and so does the television world. While some shows unexpectedly zoom higher and higher, some never take off. But then there are those shows who are hyped but don't deliver at the TRP charts. Here's a look at the ones that looked promising but didn't work.
Showing 2 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Kuch To Log Kahenge
Mohnish Behl & Kritika Kamra's fresh pairing came on the heels of yet another mature love story on Sony Bade Achche Lagte Hain, which was an instant hit. Kuch To Log Kahenge was promoted as the remake of the Pakistani hit show Dhoop Kinare and had a melodious title song, snazzy promos with crackling chemistry but the moment the show went on air, it simply plummeted. Months after the launch, the TRPs are steady but not earth shattering while the leads field questions on why the show didn't work that well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thnks

Agreed it had everything to its promotion..the obvious reason is tht.. audience found the content repetitive to BALH at its 1st impression and not at all appealing..  and didnt even give it a chance... and frankly october epis werent motivating at all..

tho it has gained its popularity.. KTLK team has to work real hard to climb those TRP chart..

reminds me of Ekta's earlier Sony show.. Baytaab Dil Ki... again much hyped well promoted show bt it was disaster and a big failure.. well.. it happens sometimes the content itself is not appealing to general audience.. even top producers like Ekta and Shahi and even Rashmi Sharma and Deeya Tony have failed..

to get it rite is tuff job.. luckily for sony Ekta got it rite with BALH.. many new shows with new concepts have failed to work this year..

I wud say KTLK is a hit at least..

wats months its barely in its 3rd month..😆
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
crashed😲😲  am fed with this trp nonsense and not interested in watching so called high-trp gaining shows🤢😡.happy with the show and enjoying everybit to the fullest😃😳😉
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But KTLK and BALH story line is totally different. Its poles apart
AnnJones thumbnail
wats this nonsense?balh and ktlk have no connection at all!
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@AbhiAni

I agree with u..

This TRP business is all nonsense...I too don't believe in it...

A showe is good if we enjoy watching it...And KTLK is a very enjoyable show...

dislike dislike dislike. The show is doing really well, considering the classy working professionals it caters to (limited audience).

reporter ka dimag hil gayaa hai shayad ki yeh bola ki show hit nahin hai. it is a hit even by the current TRPs.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well its not crashed but i agree it was not on par with the promos
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though I dont have much idea about this website indya.com, I feel this is a Star Plus product, and thats why they are bashing KTLK in their site...😭  😡