Sasural Genda Phool

16th Dec WU: The cat is out of the bag Almost - Page 2

shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

Ekta gayi kisiko toh postion lena hai na🀣🀣Par batao to sahi,what is the meaning?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Really missing her.

me too😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilu999_balani

me too😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Me Three... 😭😭

I hope She will come one or other Day when Everything will fall in right place... 😊
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

Ekta gayi kisiko toh postion lena hai na🀣🀣Par batao to sahi,what is the meaning?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Really missing her.

Kaha gayi ekta?
khurafati mean saitani dimag
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good episode.. Last part was excellent. After a long time suhana has got good scenes..  Precap is excellent ..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

aps tu Monday jara kar hi le update, u wl hv great time to do it

Thanks for update rash
yup will sure do update on Monday.
after all CHAANTE ka sawal hai.
but i wish yeh chaanta ka initiation panna ya inder ki vajah se hota
but like me and netri were screaming ki BP real truth wud out only and only by suhaana kyuki she is the lead. phew. kya karein aakhir TRP ka sawaal hai SP apni bahuo ko niraash nahi karsakta.

actually some one has predicted same way ki suhaana will know as BP will go to sell the house. 
basically the plot is good but the got confused in delivering plus execution was bad too.
no wonder that supporting character many times leave the soap coz they work hard and lead takes the cake just ocz they are lead.  well am not saying this will happen in SGP
mtanwy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: md410

Thanks for update rash
yup will sure do update on Monday.
after all CHAANTE ka sawal hai.
but i wish yeh chaanta ka initiation panna ya inder ki vajah se hota
but like me and netri were screaming ki BP real truth wud out only and only by suhaana kyuki she is the lead. phew. kya karein aakhir TRP ka sawaal hai SP apni bahuo ko niraash nahi karsakta.

actually some one has predicted same way ki suhaana will know as BP will go to sell the house. 
basically the plot is good but the got confused in delivering plus execution was bad too.
no wonder that supporting character many times leave the soap coz they work hard and lead takes the cake just ocz they are lead.  well am not saying this will happen in SGP

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Thanks for the update :) Todays episode was amaazing exlcuding the Mumbai parts.. I lovee Suhana <3
mtanwy thumbnail
@md410 if the supporting cast of sgp want to leave the show i wont blame them. the performances  given by jiten, moon, sadyia, surajji and sudhirji just too good. CVs made a  big  nainsaafi with these actors. i am very very  disappoint with the ending of bp track.  
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mtanwy

@md410 if the supporting cast of sgp want to leave the show i wont blame them. the performances given by jiten, moon, sadyia, surajji and sudhirji just too good. CVs made a big nainsaafi with these actors. i am very very disappoint with the ending of bp track.

THANK U FOR SAYING IT . & I agree fully . another thing Ur views sound so very much like mine that for a minute I thought Did I make Fake account to spam forum ... πŸ˜†
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so loved it when Shylaja slapped him (me & my daughter were just voicing that some one should slap him and at that moment, she slapped) that I clpped so hard that even now I am feeling the burning sensation in my palms. I felt like whisteling. Now I am eagerly waiting for Monday.

Jaya

P.S: Here also i skipped reading the bombay crap. Please excuse me, that didn't do justice to your update.

Jaya