Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Messages for PKYEK team: Till we meet again!!! (Page 3)

SANDY_ROSE IF-Dazzler
SANDY_ROSE
SANDY_ROSE

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for this post .

Abhay raichand . his attitude , rude behavior , style was amazing . he was amazing as vampire and a human .his scarifies and love was great .no one replace you in my hearts .you always with me in my dream land.

Vivian - you are rocking personalty  . u rock scerene as abhay raichand . thank for playing abhay 's role . no one play abhay role better as u did .i m waiting u r next show .

Pia - i like u for u r innocent and naughtness . you are second character i like most in pkyek . you are abhay 's solumate.without u abhay is incomplete .your love for abhay is great . you are madly in love with abhay . i love her for that .you also remain as abhay 's other half in my heart.

Sukriti - i like u as ur personalty .u r truly professorial .u play pia,maithali character beautifuly .i m waiting for your next show .best of luck u r future .

abhiya and visu... i love u both .u both burn screen . u r hottest jodi forever .u always remain in my heart . i never forget you . u r best couple . hope u see  soon together in another show .without u my life is empty . 

Arnab and madhu . i like u r character .arnab as his obsession with vampire and madhu as her shopping .

Jeh  - i like u as evil character . tum na hote to maja kase ata .seriosaly i wanted u kill my self .i hate you when you torching abhay.  

Rithwik  - u r good actor . i like u . u did good job as evil wolf.. Would like to see in another show .

Chand - I like u daddy raichand . without u raichand family incomplete .

Haseena - You are just brilient . you r sexiest mom and i like u caring  for her family . i like u r evil side and good side . 

Kishwer - You are so sweet and you were there for your fans more than anyone.you are amazing personalty . 
Suyash - You and Kishwer make a beautiful pair.i like u r personalty and good behavior with fans .

Alina - You are sweet . i like u r character .

Priya - (Alina) i like u . u r very nice girl . u r lovable person best of luck u r future .

mishka...  i like u r charater. u both perfect and wonderful friends . u make me happy with u r acting . 

Priya wal - u r great person . i like u very much . hope see u soon  in another show .

Sid - i like u attitude and evilness . u r love for maithali was great .

Sidhanth Karnik - You are a lovely personality in real life . have great future .

maithali . i like u r evilness . u r real devil.

danish,trangd ,deepu . ...all characters r awesome .

pkyek team . .. well done job .

ekta ... thanks for making pkyek . hope u soon know we miss pkyek lot and u bring serial back .   

Edited by abhiyan_soni - 17 December 2011 at 12:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitziexxAqeelahxx

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Nice Post ritzie.

I'll say This show is a huge part of my life. I cant believe it ended so soon. We loved & hated characters of this show with passion

RitziexxAqeelahxx

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteteddyxxAqeelahxxcarisma2

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

luvtv143 Newbie
luvtv143
luvtv143

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I'm going to miss Abhay so much. His attitude, love in his eyes, feelings... Misha and Kabir.. miss u thakur... and beauty of pia's cute, angelic, hollywood like face...

xxAqeelahxx

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Ritzooo! Hug

Great thread. And i share similar sentiments regarding the characters. 

All i can say is that i will miss this show, the forum and all the characters a lot. Though i had left this show some time back but still knowing that it has ended and the channel too will be shut down after one day is...very disheartening. 
The show will always have a special place in my heart cause through this i experienced a lot of new things, made great friends, explored my passions, made some beautiful memories...so it will always be close to heart. :)

And lastly thank you CVs and all the actors and people involved for giving us this beautiful show and a chance to bond. Wish you all best of luck! 
And wish this forum and all the members who made this place a home all the best in life. God bless everyone! :)

xxAqeelahxx

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

no farewell plzzz welcoming messages coz i and u all am sure want the show back so start preparing for a season 2

That's a positive thinker. Yup I will eagerly wait if there is any Season 4 comingLOL In fact, all those who have stuck with the show till now, will wait.LOL

lavalinaxxAqeelahxx

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by lavalina

no farewell plzzz welcoming messages coz i and u all am sure want the show back so start preparing for a season 2

That's a positive thinker. Yup I will eagerly wait if there is any Season 4 comingLOL In fact, all those who have stuck with the show till now, will wait.LOL

well i relly want it back rely it rocks first time in indian soap story their was something supernatural like vampires and warewolves wich is rely good instead of crying saas-bahuss rely this show is tooo good so it must be back well tell me if their any petition to sign am wiling to do it 1000 times...though my most fav serial is CB, PKYEK caught my heart and drag it to watch it rely want it back...

xxAqeelahxx

Go to top