India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

What is Sunny's problem???

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Oh mi God!!!!! This Sunny is getting on my nerves. She went on and on about how she wants people to like what she as a person is and should not judge her from her profession. Which part of her behavious is likable????Ouch Confused I do not understand her problem with Sid or Shonali???? Why cant she not leave them alone??? Who made her captain of the house Angry, who is she to question what chores who is doing??Angry I feel like shouting to her "STOP IT WOMAN...GOING TOO FAR JUST STOOOPPP IT"

Apart from sticking like a leech to Sky what are her credentials??? cleaning kitchen platform three times a day and bitching rest of 23 hrs? Angry

I am not sure which is more filthy, she herself or her profession??Angry She is fast catching up to Sky in being the most obnoxious, insensitive, selfish, opportunist and arrogance personified.Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123Soapaddiction11syasyalippiEagleEyeAlwaysHisJaancs-07MoodyFoodieReallyCoolTony_StraK786

StarkGirl93 IF-Rockerz
StarkGirl93
StarkGirl93

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

she is just jealous!!! she wants to prove to sky that even she can b hateful like sky and treat ppl like dirt for no reason!! is sky has a problem with someone even she has a problem even though they have done nothing to her!! e.g. sid! in the uncensored he was saying to sho why is sunny behaving like that with him when he has no problem with her!!! just shows wht having no education does to u!! she left school as a teenager and her brain is still like a school kid following the leader and not doing anything u think is right!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapaddiction11lippiVAZ2011

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Why are we expecting Sunny to be sweet and innocent ? Can't she be bitchy and cunning like most of the housemates? Wink
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
sunny is cute.sid didn;t answered her properly   last time so they r playing hide and seek with each other..kabhi woh tantnrum throw kartha hai to kabhi sunnyLOL..itna to chalta hai ..rehi kaam karne kii baat yeh sid kabhi kaam nahi karta hai 10 times kehna padta hai  last time hunter wali task mein bhi sid was giving rude reply when sunny asked her to his job properly as captain juhi told sunny  to ask sid for the cleaning

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Why are we expecting Sunny to be sweet and innocent ? Can't she be bitchy and cunning like most of the housemates? Wink

We never expected her to be sweet and innocent but SHE HERSEFL wanted herself to project that aspect, thats what she has been saying right????? I want people to LIKE me for what I am...so if you are bitchy and nasty,,, how different are you from your profession my dear??? what image you wanted to show to Indian janta jiske liye aap saat samander paar karke aaye the???? 

we have enough of these kinds in JUHIDead

lippi

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
She is miserable because she didn't had any for so many days so her brain has stopped working being sky's bitch is not enough

Edited by trupat - 16 December 2011 at 8:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyalippiReallyCool

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

sunny is cute.sid didn;t answered her properly   last time so they r playing hide and seek with each other..kabhi woh tantnrum throw kartha hai to kabhi sunnyLOL..itna to chalta hai ..rehi kaam karne kii baat yeh sid kabhi kaam nahi karta hai 10 times kehna padta hai  last time hunter wali task mein bhi sid was giving rude reply when sunny asked her to his job properly as captain juhi told sunny  to ask sid for the cleaning

Sid was helping her initially and then suddenyl she turned against him, I have seen the videos where she discussed with juhiDead and Sky and then she used to do that hunter thing and call him and tell him to do something...yeah karo woh karo..how many times did you her apply same for Sky or Amar...she was supposed to use that  hunter on all three of them but she misused the power...SID se tog chalo koi expectation nahi hai maturity ki, but she came to show her good side of personality..right???? where is that???

lippi

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

In bigg boss she unable to do what she had done in

http://fhg.sunnyleone.com/fmg/63/?nats=MzMuMy4xLjEuMS42MDAyNDkxLjAuMC4w

Please dont post such links here...I would request you to edit and delete this..Please...

lippi

Go to top