Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Lavanya is

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Lavanya is heartbroken

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 

Lavanya was looking forward to her marriage with Arnav in STAR Plus' hit show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon,when she got the rude shock that he doesn't love her. When she realized that Khushi meant more to Arnav than her, she decided it was best to move on. Lavanya  talks about her heartbreak, her love for Arnav and her 'sort of' friend Khushi.

With tears in her eyes, she talks about her big decision. "It wasn't easy for me to let go of ASR as I loved him dearly. I am hurt and heartbroken but I also realise that it would have been pointless to take this relationship forward."

Lavanya went through the grind for him as she says, "I changed from head to toe for ASR. I put up with Nani's wishes and changed myself, my dressing sense, my attitude as I wanted his family to accept me as well as him. I knew he felt something for me but when I saw that he felt more for Khushi, I knew what had to be done."

Is she angry at Khushi for coming between them? "No. I never noticed the subtle changes earlier but gradually it was clear that while all of us, including me, were scared of ASR's anger, Khushi stood upto him and he would feel bad for shouting at her. He never felt the same for me. I loved ASR to the core and now I hope he finds his love in Khushi. I want to see him happy. I hope he realises soon that he loves Khushi."

"I told ASR not to reveal that our engagement was broken till Payal and Akash's engagement party as I didn't want the mood to be ruined. I will leave the Raizada house with good memories and wish everyone the best," signs off Lavanya on a positive note.

Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus. 

Friday, December 16, 2011

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

dnyd Goldie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Yeah so Lavanya will not be evil!!! If the CVs waned her to come back as an evil person this interview would have been more like 'I feel betrayed used etc etc. Can't believe my so called friend Khushi did this to me etc etc'
So friends pour all your love out for our dimpled sweetheart Lavanya. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz

Awww poor la. Now will that ullu Arnav realise that he loves KKG is the big question. I guess once La leaves, there'll b some Rabba Ves that we r craving for.
Btw Thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz

TFS.. Hug
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Awww...La is such a sweet heart!!! Poor girl Unhappy
Hope she gets someone who will equally love her back!!!Day Dreaming
Thanks for sharing!!Hug

Edited by RiyaDutta - 16 December 2011 at 6:28am

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the info and I think La will exit next will find your love La...but Arnav only for Khushi not for you 

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
We love you La!Heart
You were a breath of fresh air in this manipulative world of TV women...You defied the stereotype of a mean girl friend with your simple heart...
Don't ever change!! Thumbs Up

Edited by MsUniverse - 16 December 2011 at 6:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystic@ Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
we'll miss u la... friens aftr la's exit who is gonna call kushi chamkeli... i felt bad on thinking like this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top