India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

fake hug

kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged

today after seeing the video keenly i observed that kkavy and anjalis hug was not real that means kkavy who hugged anjali was not anita instead it was a duplicate bcz i observed her hair it was not anjalis and anjali hug to kkavy was nt kkavy so they didnt shou they face s coeerctly when they hug guys even u watch it keenly u will know and i think today kkavy and anjali were not together while they were shooting

atleast i thought today they can hug very peacfully but it didnt happen hope tomorrow they show two togetherCry

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged

yeh it could be...
coz usually Kavya goes crazy while hugging anjali but not today LOL

but the guy anita was hugging was definitely eijaz..Confused

Edited by Supergirl7 - 27 March 2006 at 10:57am
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
omg hopefully it waz anjali!
and plus i didnt watch todays episode yet! Cry Smile
kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hi sg LOL really kkavy goes really crazy but i was mad at only one thing kkavy hug that duplicate anjali same as he hugs anita Angry Angry Angry
if really anjali used to be he may hug her very tightly bcz again from tomorrow hugs will be or may not so Wink
today kkavy looked so handsome awwwwwwwwwwww i could close my mouth seeing him today with black leather jacket and glasses and that band on his head awwwwwwwwwww he looked so cute
cuty_a Goldie
cuty_a
cuty_a

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
wat?!?!?
i need 2 watch 2days epi! Confused
kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged
oops my messege came twice LOL LOL LOL
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kkavy

lol sg LOL really kkavy goes really crazy while hugging anita but i was mad at only one thing kkavy hug that duplicate anjali same as he hugs anita Angry Angry Angry
if really anjali used to be he may hug her very tightly bcz again from tomorrow hugs will be or may not so Wink
today kkavy looked so handsome awwwwwwwwwwww i could close my mouth seeing him today with black leather jacket and glasses and that band on his head awwwwwwwwwww he looked so cute

no yaar he definitely didnt hug the duplicate like he hugs anjali....coz there is such a difference between today's hug and how he hugged anita last fridayEmbarrassed

anyway who cares how he hugs the duplicateTongue....coz eijooo loves anita!! LOL

kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
u know sg today morning i got a dream and i was liike soo happy in my dream i dream that ejoo and and anitha got married and keta is giving avery big party for them(surprise party) LOL
and i was like telling my sister about this and she was like are u gone crazy with this ejaz and anita thing everytime u be talking about this kkavyanjali thing LOL i am going really crazy and after i knew kkavy is gonna die i get kkavy and anjalis face in my mind like LOL i am becoming totally madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd LOL

Go to top