ritcha will give 3 lakhs to kunal!

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
chopra family is running short of 3 lakhs for raveena marriage. kunal don't want to take siddhi's help...batliwaala with whom kunal had great hope said sorry...now what he will do? how he is going to manage for 3 lakhs...for sure he will not go for gambling as he did for anand to buy a coat for his graduation...

do you think some how ritcha will come to know about it and will give that money to kunal so that she can keep kunal under her control...?...

i hate that option ...😑
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh god! Maine bhi yehi socha tha... Richa may use the friendship angle again... Kunal hum dost hain... dost ek doosre ki maadad toh karte hain... 😑 Aur Kunal...woh aisa lagta hain... ki friendship ki nayi misaal kayam karna chahata hai... Jab dekho dost dost dost... Serial ka naam parichay nahin... Dosti hona chaiye tha! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate that-Kunal accepting money either from Witcha or Vineet😑😑,iss se behtar hai he should let Siddhi speak-what she was supposed to say during the Kunal-Gaurav convo the other day😊.Both Sinal should try to solve this problem without chudail gang's help.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaar shumi shubh shubh bol, i will not like this at all

kunal bhikari ba  jaaye chlega but witcha usse paise dee🀒nahin
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shumi App Ko be Kye Kye Sojta ha... Shub Shub Bolo Yar...
But now after reading ur Post.. I m feeling somethng will be Happen Like This...
Nooo...i can't Tolerate This... Kunal Will not ask From Ritcha..But if Ritcha comes To knw Abt This..Then she will offer Him Money.. And Asusuall Dosti Forumla will works...
But Kunal Siddhi sa Pasa Nae la sakta But Ritcha sa...😑
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Or maybe... Siddhi will again help in .. maybe this 3 lakhs problem has been introduced to bring Sinal closer... 😊
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nancy1996

Or maybe... Siddhi will again help in .. maybe this 3 lakhs problem has been introduced to bring Sinal closer... 😊

I wish...πŸ˜›
But ager opposite Hoe na Tu ma Tuma Choron ge nae πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

kunal taking money from witcha will be pathetic

he hates thakral, why take his money then

witcha has no earnings of her own i think, so whatever she has is thakral's

wonder why kunal diidnt take siddhis's help?

norzar
Edited by norzar - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar if he takes money from ritcha...she may take advantage of it and tell kunal to divorce siddhi or else return the money...as siddhi was forced to work against kunal with thakral for the sake of one lakh 20 thousands...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar if he takes money from ritcha...she may take advantage of it and tell kunal to divorce siddhi or else return the money...as siddhi was forced to work against kunal with thakral for the sake of one lakh 20 thousands...

but then that way kunal will know witcha's true colours na

norzar