JJKN Update - 31 March 2005 - Page 7

Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All,

Even though I saw today's JJKN but when I was reading the update. For a moment I also started doubting on what I saw was true or the update that Queenbee posted was the real one.

I must really congratulate QB for her excellent writing skill and creative writing.👏 

BTW Queenbee do you know Ekta is looking for good script writers after the whole Smriti and Rekha Modi fiasco.

Cheers,
Vijay

WHOA!!!EWHOA!!!WHOA!!!
raj and jassi married!!! 🤢 🤢 🤢 that is just wrong!!!What has happened to our jassi??? Poor Armaan n Poor Raj!!!now jassi is becimonig evil!!!

aage pata nahin in writers ke dimaag mein aur kya kuch aane waala hai!!!

I think it would have been better if they showed the episode the QB wrote.... imagine the viewership on MOnday... T&D could have seriously racked up some ratings.

QB send your resume to SONY and demand top $$$. Originality should be scarce at SONY and your talents would be a major respite.

queen bee did an april fools joke. nice heart attackign job
omg that was a hoke, queenbee. 👏 u got me
IF I HAD READ THIS 1 B4 THE REAL UPDATE ....I WAS DEFINETLY GONNA FALL FOR IT........QUEENBEE U MADE IT SOUND SO REAL....U R JUST AMAZING...N'....EKTA NEEDS "U".....😃 Edited by **VaRiNdEr** - 19 years ago
you really had us there, QB 😆  I must say you have quite an imagination to come up with that update!!  I hope everyone has mended their hearts back together after that heart attack 💔-->❤️

omg u gave me heart attack. that was awsome. terrific jobdone. well hi to all u i am a new member. i luv the update. i dont get to c the show very often but updates r more then sufficient.

thank you

priti

that was one believable update queenbee, you got me there

OMG!QB! you are so naughty!😆

but you have a goodluck that i went to sleep early!😆!!!!!