Users

Frequent Posters

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
queenbee.. this 😳is too much.. agar mein mar gayi hoti toh
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Queenbee was this is a APril fools joke.. you got us all.

then where is the real update????

ame_rican_desi thumbnail
HEy folks, didn't they go back to not showing jassi on thursday's and now went back to show Khwaish at that time, so how can this...
Emaa thumbnail
queenbee shukar karo tum samne nahii ho..warna T&D ki jagah aaj mere hathon tumhara khoon ho jata..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HELL WITH U T&D

queenbee plz tell me tum mazak kar rahi ho..
tell me this is fake update..
tell me u made this whole thing up..
ii dont believe a word of it

PLZ SOMEONE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS BAD DREAMMMMMMMMM
😭   πŸ˜­

PLZ GUYS HELP MEEEEEEEE...
pinder thumbnail
if it's true then it's really heartbroken thing happened.

but i think it's just a dream of Jassi or may be Purab and Jassi plan something bcz when Jassi & Raj were marrying, nobody see their faces.  so may be Jassi & Purab marry Raj with someone else & switch Jassi by time. when they come out frm mandir then they showed the faces, so may be someone else were marrying & they made up that Jassi & Raj was marrying. other thing may be Raj knew that it's Jassi but he was also playing with her & when she said him to marry her then he told all the reality whatever happened after she left Gulmohur and ask for forgiveness and then they both started to play game against Malika and Aryan. bcz when Jassi came back to India she was thinking that if Armaan sent police at her house to give her parents trouble then she won't forgive him, but when she came to Gulmohur today, she yelled at Malika about whatever she or her brother did by sending the police at her (Jassi) house. so if she know the reality then she can say that whatever happened to her family that was Malika not Arman.
anyways i am dying to see the next update.
but i am 101% sure that Jassi didn't marry to Raj.

thanks for the update.
Edited by pinder - 19 years ago
jasmin thumbnail
UMM...okay...so I didn't think that they'd spring out her new identity so quickly...I thought she'd drag on as "jessica" for a while longer...

Daisy, if you're reading, congrats with school!  We'll miss you, where are you going?
Emaa thumbnail
WHATTTTTTTTTT
THIS WAS A JOKE..
OH ITS APRIL 1ST...
BUT ITS MARCH 31ST IN CANADA..
INDIA HAR BAAT MAI PICHE..YE DATES MAI AAGE KESE...
NEWAYS I AM HOPEING THIS WAS A JOKE QUEENBEE....
I ONLY READ THE UPDATE,, AND POSTED MY ANGER..I DIDNT EVEN READ ANYONES COMMENTS TO FIND OUT NETHING...
SILLY ME..I WAS ABOUT TO DIE...
loveneha_r thumbnail
THIS WAS A JOKE??? BY QUEENBEE???
sowmyaa thumbnail
😲 .....qb...i dont know what to say.. i am going crazy...there is no one in the house who can pinch me.. .tell me this was ur imagination and not the real show.!!!!
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IluvHrithik

Thanks for the update Queenbee.

I think it's a dream sequence. It seems too much has happened in one episode and it's too quick for Jessica to reveal who she really is.  Besides, they haven't had a dream sequence in a while to confuse the viewers and throw them off the 'track'.

I  completely agree!