Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

JJKN Update - 31 March 2005 - Page 3

tutu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks QB for the update...I do admire your resilience and dedication inspite of todays twisted episode.

I do hope this is an April Fool's joke...I cant wait for Monday's episode to figure out what is going to happen.

...so until Monday...take care.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IluvHrithik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rouble

thanks a lot for the update queenbee!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is she dreaming again like our old jassi or she actually got married to Raj and told them that she is jassi?

I bet you it has to be a dream.  She wouldn't get married like that.  Doesn't make sense.

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Selina

OMG, are you serious. Maybe this is an early april fools joke. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................

Btw: thanks for the update QB.

i hope it is

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

somehow.. mujhe yakin nahin ho raha😕.. is it possible in true bollywood style, dulhan ne pallu se apna face chupaya hoga and it might have been someone else.. or else a dongi shaadi with a dongi priest.🤢.i know i am clutching at straws here.. if this is true, i am not watching jjkn anymore.. complete waste of all my time.. blf ko kaise maar dala in logon ne😡

thanks queen bee for a wonderful update..👏

himmat chahiye to write such an update after watching such a heart breaking episode😭

rose85 thumbnail
thnx QB...... plzzzz GOD HELP i hope its an april's fool joke.....😭😭 yeh nahe ho sakta.... 😭 DAMN IT THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!!!!! v all vr arguing over purab and armaan..and she got married to tht STUPID RAJ......... eeeeeeee plzz tell me itz an april fool's joke!!!!......😭
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
stupid stupid stupid....Raj and Jassi???...how can that be possible,...T & D needs seriaous brain surgery.....they have got virus in their brian who is destorying everything.....i am soooo maddddddddd😡😡😡
ummm thumbnail

Yuuukkkes!!! I think I'm gonna throw up! 🤢

If this is true, then Tekta and Dekta, this is my goodbye to you!! And I'm leaving absolutely nothing for you in my will!!!! 😉

I 🤬 hope this was an April Fool's episode!!

QB you were brilliant as always.. par kya karein... yahan to daal hi kaali hai!! T&D are bad at cooking too!!! 😆

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update QB.

I do not understand why the directors in most of the hindi soaps need to get a girl married to a person who she wants to take revenge on. With this new twist the whole purpose of the show is lost.

The show was launched to show that looks do not matter much ( though I do not agree with that, looks do matter to a certain extent) and a person should be good at heart and should be intelligent to succeed in life. When Jassi changed her name to Jessica we were told to forget about what was shown in the past. One has to be a super model, wicked and cunning to survive in this world. She could have taken the revenge by remaining Jassi after getting a makeover. She should have used the power of being owner of GM & kohinoor. The only thing she was insulted for in GM was her looks. She turned into a beautiful dame now, has the grey matter and is a financial wiz, then why can she not make everybody dance to her tunes with all the power and brain she has.

I do noT know where the story is going, but I will still continue to read the updates and wait for the story to come back on track.

ame_rican_desi thumbnail

WHAT

Edited by ame_rican_desi - 19 years ago
RUPALV22 thumbnail
HAMM;1ST APRIL 2005, GREAT WORK DONE QUEENBEE!!😉  I LOVE REVISING JJKN WITH U ALL N APPRECIATE THE PAINS U TAKE! ENJOYED THIS ONE TOO 😛BUT IT RAJ GETTING MARRIED IS TOO MUCH INSEAD PURAB KISSING JASSI WUD 'VE CREATED BLAST!