India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I really liked the script of the movie

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Tell us something about the film Chand Ke Paar Chalo?
Chand Ke Paar Chalo is totally women oriented film. I play the role of a banjaran girl who earns her bread and butter through dancing. It is story about her journey which she forays from a street dancer to a Bollywood actress. The character Nirmala is full of confidence and bold. She meets a guy called Chander who is a photographer and he is the one who influence her to become an actress and takes her to Mumbai. Nirmala gets a makeover as soon as she meets name and fame in the Bollywood industry. Shakti who plays a role of my secretary stirs a difference between Nirmala and Chander but the story ends well in the last.

How did you feel while working with a debut co-star and new director?
I really liked the script of the movie. I have been doing movies with a multi-starcast, so I had less opportunity to show my talent but since the movie was totally based on my character I signed the movie. Though Sahib is new in the industry he was spontaneous about his character. It was nice to work with a guy who is so serious about his acting. Mustafa Engineer has been associated with Mukul Anand and others, so it was a great experience working with them.

Does the character of Garima anywhere related to you in personal life?
I feel it's wrong to compare the character of the film with present life. It is totally director's imagination and nothing else. It is rarely seen that a situation of the film matches with anyone's present incidence. Talking about the character of Garima in Chand Ke Par Chalo she never realizes the distances created by this glamorous world.

Are you satisfied with your character in the film?
This is for the first time that I am fully satisfied with my performances since the movie focuses on me. I play the main protagonist in the movie and had the fullest chance to showcase my talents.

While signing a film what things do you take into consideration?
I always consider a good script before signing the film. A good role, whether small or big, is always remembered by the public. I feel a good script is the back-bone of a hit movie. The next thing which I consider is a good banner and director. Though I have completed 4 years in this industry but still I consider myself as a newcomer. I am waiting for good banner films like Yash Chopra, Sanjay Leela Bansali, Karan Johar, Mani Ratnam, etc.

You are quite busy with projects in south Indian film industry?
Yeah I have completed 7 films in South i.e. Four in Telugu, one Malayam, one Tamil and one Kannada. It is the best industry to learn punctuality and discipline.

What are your forthcoming assignments?
I have a film opposite Aftab Shivdasani Jaane Hoga Kya? The next is Tum Bewafa Ho made in dual languages and with Esha Deol in Hasina.

AnGeLeYeZz Goldie
AnGeLeYeZz
AnGeLeYeZz

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
thnx
Destiny007 IF-Dazzler
Destiny007
Destiny007

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:59am | IP Logged
thanks
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990