Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-True Luv Is Eternal-MG-EpiloguePg80(13/06/12) (Page 71)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
PART 18 on PAGE 67

(please see the thanks note post above :D)
Hey guys thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me :D
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

"kids don't annoy Geet, I'll come to check" Maan told the babies and left the room but not before giving a big smile and blowing a kiss in the air to Geet.

"love you" he mouthed.

"l love you too" she mouthed back with a smile. Maan left the room happily.

True to their past experiences, Maan indeed checked here and then on Geet. He wanted to make sure that she was alright. Apart that, Muskaan-Rahul, Anjali-Atul and Nikkita-Abhimanyu came to check or to feed their kids on turn.

Padma and Shashank too spent sometime with Geet and the kids before once again joining the preparations.

"Mama, we want to watch caltoon (cartoon), 'Tom and Jelly(jerry)' caltoon(cartoon)" Geeta asked cutely to her mother.

"ok baby"Geet replied and took hold of the remote control as Maan knowing very well his daughter had already put the 'Tom and Jerry' DVD in the player.

Not only caring but also his wife as he wanted his wife to get a proper rest. Already he was protective about her and now he was even more.

Pressing the play button, she rested back against the pillows. Not only kids but Geet was also enjoying the cartoons.

As Maan came to check, he found Geeta and other kids sitting with Geet on the bed and laughing over Tom and Jerry.

Seeing both of his babies laugh, he felt so good. Good to know he was able to make them happy and fulfill his promise, the promise he wanted to always fulfill happily.

Although, he was relieved to see his wife and daughter fine still he didn't want to leave them alone. Moreover, Geet was looking so hot that day, that he felt like kissing like no tomorrow.

Shaking his head with a grin and blush, he left the room to continue with the preparations. Meanwhile, in the room, Geet was in a half sleep.

Nonetheless, the kids were completely enjoying the companies they didn't even feel tired that why they could be awaken till so late.

On the other side, before a quarter to midnight, the preparations were done. Maan sighed and went in his room.

As she found Maan sneaking in the room, her sleep went away. "Are the preparations ready?" Asked Geet, while sitting up.

"yes but if you want we can celebrate in the morning as you look really sleepy" Maan replied with concern, while caressing her cheek softly.

"no, I'll sleep later. It's our princess's special day" she said with a smile.

Maan nodded, completely agreeing with her words. "do you want to see the decorations before we take them out?" he asked her, sitting next to her on the bed.

Whilst they were sitting completely at the back on the bed, the kids were sitting in the front, enjoying the cartoons.

"no, I'll see them at the same time as Geeta" Geet replied back, while placing her head on his shoulder.

"As you wish" he said, planting a kiss on her hairs and hugged her. All of them enjoyed the cartoons. In between, Maan kept on looking at the clock.

As soon as the clock tickled at 11:55, Maan announced "Kids, come with us".

Standing up, he helped Geet to her feet. All the kids followed Maan expect a sleeping Ananya, whom Maan was picking up.

The kids were clearly showing their curiosity as they knew there was something special, otherwise they would have had been told to go and sleep.

"wait here don't go anywhere" Maan whispered at the edge of the exit of Maan and Geet's door.

Maan went out of the room and passed Ananya to Muskaan so that she could put her in the crib as she was fast asleep. Moreover, no one wanted to wake up the poor baby. For sure, she would miss the surprise but her sleep was more important and they understood it.

After a while, Maan came back in the room and said "ok now let's go"

All the kids smiled with anticipation, whilst Geet smiled at their innocence. Maan held Geet by her waist as they were behind the kids so no one of them could see it.

"Maan you are too much" she said, while rolling her eyes.

"That I am after all I am Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana's husband" he replied with a wink which made Geet chuckle with a slight blush.

"Oye hoye, I wonder how can you blush so beautiful even after 3 years and one month of our marriage" he teased her.

"the same way, your love never cease to increase" she said with honestly, looking into his eyes.

Listening this, Maan flashed a big smile. His wife knew well how to handle him and for sure she succeeded in it.

They were still in the way as their room was on the first floor, they even had to take stairs down. Maan helped them down and then side hugged Geet.

"I love you Geet for blessing me with you, Geeta and now our coming baby" he said pecking on her cheek.

"I love you too. Without you, I wouldn't be blessed with so much love and our coming baby" she said with a genuine smile and then kissed back on his cheek, which caused Maan to flash a wide smile.

Finally they reached the hall which was decorated beautifully. There was big banner with 'happy birthday Geeta". Apart that there were a loads of balloons, garland, ribbons and lighting along Geeta's favorite cartoon characters posters: Tom and Jerry, Popeye, Dextor, Casper, Mermaid, Bugs bunny... and what not.

"Happy birthday Ridhi" all shouted in unison.

"It's my bilday (birthday)" Geeta exclaimed in surprise, showing her tiny teeth.

As it dawned upon her that it was really her birthday and it wasn't a dream, she started jumping. "It's my bilday (birthday), it's my bilday (birthday)"

All laughed seeing her so excited. Maan took her snaps and then passed the camera to Rahul. Picking Geeta up, he said pecking on her cheek "yes it is our princess' birthday, Happy birthday" once again he wished her by kissing on her cheek while Geeta flashed a big smile.

Geet too picked Geeta up and kissed her "happy birthday baby"

"thank you mama and papa" she said while hugging them. All the others stood there admiring them.

After Maan and Geet, all of them wished Geeta including the other kids as their parents instructed them to do so.

Arun, the baby of Anjali and Atul, said looking at Maan "cake", he pointed toward the cake.

Maan chucked along the other's and said, beding down to his level "don't worry, we'll tell Geeta to cut the cake so that her little brother can enjoy the cake". He kissed on Arun's forehead in response he too kissed Maan back on his cheek.

No doubt, Maan was loved by everyone, be it kid, a woman, a man or an older person, he was a gem of person.

Picking Geeta up, Maan took her to the cake. All started singing in chorus "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Geeta, happy birthday to you..." and as instructed, Geeta blow the candles. Everyone started clapping including an excited and happy Geeta and expect Maan, who was holding Geeta. Seeing her excitement, Maan grinned widely and kissed on her forehead.

Geeta smiled and the cut the cake with the help of Maan and Geet. All the while Rahul or someone other took the photographs as Maan believed to make every moment memorable.

After that, the present persons showered Geeta with gifts. Geeta being so overjoyed started tearing of the gifts along the other kids.

Every time she opened a gift, she thanked the person who gifted it. She loved all the gifts but as she was done, she realized her parent's hadn't given her any present.

Standing up, she went to them and asked innocently "papa mama whele (where) is my gift"

"uh that we forgot" Maan said, pretending to really have forgotten it.

"papa" she said making a crying face, for sure she was about to cry.

Quickly Maan hugged her and said with love "no no don't cry, never ever cry and we have loads of gifts for you but first of all we will give you a very special gift"

He held her tiny hands and made her sit in his lap, as he himself was sitting on the couch. "Geet" he said looking at Geet, who was sitting next to him.

Both of them took the gift they had bought for Geeta and gave them together. Seeing it, Geeta's eyes brighten up. "My gift" she said with a wide grin and kissed both of them on lips, which left the laughing out loud as well as other as they were amazed to Geeta's antics.

Geeta opened the gift wrapper and yelled in ecstasy "my favorite mermaid cartoon books". Mermaid were her favorite cartoons and now that she got a cartoon strips book on it she was overwhelmed. She opened the cook quickly and saw pages covered with less words and more drawing as this book was meant to be a first of teaching books for babies.

This was the first ever book, she was going to read with the help of her parents. "Thank you so much" she said, giving a big hug to her parents.

Not only that but she was showered with a lot more gifts: a beautiful pink fairy dress, a matching watch, shoes and ribbon.

Geeta was really happy that day, she had turned three and her parents, grandparent's, uncle, aunties and their child had given her an amazing surprise.

All the kids enjoyed till they were worn out. "ok now time to sleep princess" Maan said, while picking Geeta up.

Taking a cute sigh, she placed her head on Maan's shoulder and closed her eyes as she was really tired. Maan smiled at her and then said "I think you all should also sleep, your babies are looking worn out too"

All agreed and retired to their respective rooms. Geeta was so much tired that as she was fast asleep in the way itself. Her father's arms were the most peaceful place for her.

Placing her on the bed, Maan kissed on her forehead and sat there caressing her cheek. "Geet our princess is growing up really fast" he said to Geet, who was sitting on the other side of Geeta.

Geet, who herself had been admiring her daughter couldn't deny this fact. "yes she is." saying this, she give an affectionately kiss on Geeta's cheek.

"Three years passed away, it felt just like it was yesterday that she was born and we held her in our arms. Amazed to see this little baby. She is three and now her another sibling is soon coming in our family" Geet looked into his eyes.

Maan smiled looking at her, he noticed that her eyes were also dropping down by now. He realized that she too must be really tired. He stood up and went on the other side of the bed.

In a one swift yet gentle moment, he picked her up and took her to their bed. He so wanted to make love to her but he knew she was really tired.

Giving her a soft yet sensational and passionate kiss, he just wanted to keep savoring this moment forever and the same was with Geet. Laying down comfortably, he hugged her whilst she buried her in his chest where she got the whole words warmth and safety.

Placing a kiss on Geet shoulder, he whispered hoarsely "I love you baby"

"I love you too" she kissed on his chest and the next second she too fell asleep followed by Maan.

Precap: "I don't want to ever see you as I just consider you as an intrusion in my life."

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I hope you will like it. Another part coming up in few minutes :D
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in May :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333

Edited by kashishk - 19 May 2012 at 3:48pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

rizwanaq Senior Member

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
sweet update -- oooh the precap is interesting a re-entry? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
PART 19 on PAGE 71

Hey guys thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me :D
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Placing a kiss on Geet shoulder, Maan whispered hoarsely "I love you baby"

"I love you too" she kissed on his chest and the next second she too fell asleep followed by Maan.

The next day, they spent celebrating Geeta's birthday, who was looking like she had received a star. Maan and Geet were the happiest person on the earth seeing their daughter happy, excited and growing up.

By night, all left to their respective homes including Shashank and Padma as Shashank had an important meeting which he couldn't ignore.

Geet and Maan being the understanding children, they agreed and bid them adieu happily. But not before they took a promise from them that they'll come and stay with them more which they agreed with a smile.

True they had to leave but they too wanted to spend some quality time with Maan, Geet and Geeta. They were really looking forward to come and stay with them for a bit longer.

As everyone left, Geet hugged Maan and said sadly "the house is looking so emoty". Geeta was already in her bed and fast asleep.

Maan hugged her back "I agree baby, but I want let you miss them" he said with a wink and picked her up.

Taking her in 'their special' room, he made love to her just once. In the process, he made sure not to hurt her in any way. Although, he wanted to keep on kissing her and making love to her as he could never get enough of her but he had to control his desires. As for now, he knew he couldn't as she got tired easily.

"Maan, what about we break our records today?" she asked while tracing her finger on his jaw.

Listening that, Maan looked at her with shock visible in his eyes. He looked at her and asked with baffled look yet with a lopsided smile "You are joking right?"

"no, I am not joking I am really serious" She said with a serious look, yet with desire for her in his eyes.

"Geet, I won't lie I too want to make love to you till we both get tired but we have to take care of your health and our babies too" he said making her understand as calmly as possible, followed by a kiss on her forehead.

She knew Maan was completely right but she was having strange mood swings. "ok, I know. I want to eat kheer"

"At this time?" he asked with a frown.

"Yeah Maan" she confirmed with a pout.

"This cravings of yours make me crazy" he said kissing on her cheek.

"I know I annoy you a lot" as she said this a few tears came out and she started sobbing. The pregnancy was taking a toll on her.

Maan got worried, he didn't mean to make her cry. He quickly sat down and hugged her "shh princess don't cry" he hushed her and then continued lovingly "I will be completely honest to you, sometimes I get tired but that doesn't mean that you annoy me. Moreover, when you ask or order me to do something, I consider myself the proudest person on the earth as I feel that I mean a lot to you. When I fulfill one of your wishes I feel like the happiest man on the earth. With every passing second I can't help but fall in love with you more and more"

Hearing this, Geet's sobs subsided and she kept on relaxing her head on his chest. Kissing on her forehead, he said "you relax here, I'll make kheer for you"

Before he could make her lay, she held his hand and said with an innocent look "please can I have halwa instead?"

"Only if you smile" he said with a smile, while gesturing her with his own hands.

Geet smiled at this, he was so lovely that she felt like admiring him all the time. Maan pecked on her lips and moved toward her belly. "don't disturb your mom a lot baby" he pecked on her stomach and was about to move away, when she held his hand.

"I want to come with you" she said stretching her arms out so he cold pick her up. She was just wrapped in white bed sheet.

"my cute bachcha(baby)" he kissed on her kips and picked her up.

"Thank you so much for bearing all my tantrums" she said with a smile.

"Don't say thank you sweetheart, even if you need to be pampered yet only a woman possesses the power to bear all the pain while keeping the baby inside her womb and when baby came out and I feel so happy to be at my wife and kids' service as I already said you before so now just keep ordering me" he kissed on her full mouth.

He placed her gently on the counter. "ok now sit here and I will prepare halva for my princess" he kissed on her and started his task.

Geet sat on her place with a big smile, admiring her husband. As far as she knew, he was one of the best human in the world.

Few days passed away smoothly, with Maan taking care of Geet and Geeta as well as loving them. Not only the person already in the world but he was also taking care of the coming baby, he would keep on talking to Geet's stomach.

Meanwhile, Geet was having loads of cravings which Maan happily fulfilled. Like always, his main aim was to see Geet, Geeta and soon-to-be baby happy as it made him happy.

Geeta's nursery school started. It was her first day and more than her, Maan was worried. Geet was worried too but she was being the calm one here . The reason being, she knew her husband was capable of being a bigger baby. Maan thought 'what if she miss us there?', 'what if she cry?'

To his insecurities, Geet replied "Maan, Geeta is our strong baby as she is our baby, everything will be fine". She placed a kiss on his cheek and gave him an assuring look. "and by the way, would you mind if I join you today in the office?"

"yeah of course, the office is yours as well" he said with a smile. His fallen face had brighten up. At first,her assurance calmed him and her coming to office made him smile. "by the way, when are you starting your practice again?" he asked her as he encircled his hand around her waist.

"I am thinking once, our coming baby will join nursery, then I will do duty when they will in their nurseries" she told him as she took his tie and started knotting it. Maan kept on being naughty with her.

They dropped Geeta as her nursery. She didn't want to go, so Maan being the lovely father knew he would have to make her understand, although, he didn't want his daughter to be at some strange place. He knelt down and asked, while holding her hand "whom do you want like to be?"

"hmm dad" she said with a smile, showing her growing teeth.

"then you must go to school and learn new things so that when you grow up, you will be like me uh with a little difference you would be businesswoman" he said with a wink, which made Geeta chuckle. "Make new friends here so that in the evening you can tell me each and everything. Will you tell me?" at first he explained her and then asked her a question which would encourage her to go and study.

"of course dad, I will tell you everything" she said, grinning to the fullest.

Geet was standing there and looking at both of them. She loved how Maan explained her everything and made it so easier for her to go at nursery and actually enjoy it.

"so my baby, give us a kiss and go to the school" he said wrinkling her nose.

Geeta gave both of them a sloppy kiss and entered in her class with her teacher. Once Geeta entered in the classroom, Maan and Geet sighed and left from there.

They sat in the car and Maan drove to the office. They spent the whole day worrying about Geeta and waiting the time to pick Geeta up.

"Geet, why is timing passing so slowly?" Maan whined glancing every second on the clock. He couldn't even concentrate on his work but had to.

"I don't know but yes stop watching at the clock" she said snuggling closer to Maan.

He took a deep breath and said "you are right"

As soon as the clock shew the time to leave the office to pick Geeta up, they quickly made their way to the car.

Seeing, Geeta coming out, they rushed to her and hugged her. Both asked in unison "so how was your day princess?"

"it was nice mom dad. Once we reach at home, I will tell you all in detail" she replied with a smile.

"ok done" Maan picked her up.

A week later, Geet not being used to leave alone in the house accompanied Maan to his office whenever she felt like. It was one of such days that she had accompanied Maan in the company.

As usually, Maan was working on his laptop with Geet in his lap. Sometimes, she wondered how could he work with her in his lap.

"Maan, how do you manage to work like this? I mean with me in your lap?" she asked with curiosity.

"When I have you so close to me, I can manage everything as I know you are by my side" he said with a smile.

Out of sudden, she kissed on his lips. A kiss full of passion and love. They swallowed each other saliva with pleasure. Their tongues were in constant touch with the other one. They explored each other's mouth, something they had been doing from ages but still didn't get enough of.

As they got tired, they slipped their tongues out from each other's mouth and then Maan said with her heart beat raised "it always feel new to kiss you"

"I can't say anything less than you said" she seconded their feelings for each other, which were completely mutual.

Hearing a knock, Geet stood up from his lap as she didn't like to show others something which was private to them.

Once Geet moved away from Maan lap, he made a sullen face. He was so liking the warmth of her being in his arms but he could understand the situation well that was why he compiled in.

"come in" Maan said, with his eyes still fixed on Geet.

"Sir, Mrs Behl is here to meet you" his assistant informed him.

"hmm let her in" he was least interested to know who it was.

"Good morning Maan" she greeted him with a seduction tone.

"I would prefer if you address me as Mr Khurana" he said being a complete professional.

Although, he didn't know Mrs behl was Sanjana still seeing her presence didn't effect him even a bit. "why being professional; when we once shared more than friends do" she said with a shameless grin.

Sanjana was aware of Maan and Geet's marriage and as she entered in the room, she had seen Geet sitting on the the couch so she didn't want to let this chance go. She decided to create misunderstandings between as she was still angry for the slap she received few years ago.

"we never shared anything and I am really proud of that fact" he said spitting anger.

Once he said that, he looked at Geet, who was sitting their just watching at them. He knew she trusted him but what if she took all of this wrong.

"Good to know how you explain yourself few facts" she said with a chuckle and moved closer to Maan.

Maan's eyes were still stuck at Geet, whose eyes bore in him. She wasn't moving but just kept on looking at him. Her face was expressionless. He didn't know what to think about it. He loved Geet a lot and couldn't bear to let a misunderstanding happen between them.

So lost in Geet's eyes, that he didn't feel Sanjana being close to him but as he felt a finger on his cheek. He snapped out from staring at Geet and jerked Sanjana's hand away. "how dare you?" he shouted as loud as he could, he was now bowling in anger, his eyes were completely red. How did she dare touch him, no one was allowed to touch him like this apart his wife.

Holding her hand tightly, he dragged her outside and said coldly "I don't want to ever see you again as I just consider you as an intrusion"

Sanjana realized that she going to loose a deal worth billions "Maan I am sorry please forgive me, I won't interfere in your personal life" she tried enter in the cabin, when she was about to touch Maan's hand, she felt someone holding her wrist.

As Sanjana and Maan looked up they found a furious Geet "Mrs Behl, I think my husband gave you a very clear answer. Leave yourself or I will call the security guards"

"I am leaving" she left afraid to be thrown out.

Geet closed the cabin's door and went back to sit on the couch. Maan walked to her and bent down on his knee in front of her then said "Geet I am sorry, I really didn't know she was coming, I don't like her at all.. I don't know why she came... I" he didn't know what to say as he was considering himself at fault but in reality he wasn't.

Geet cupped his face and said "Maan I trust you and I know you only love me". The very next instant, she captured his lips in her own.

As they moved back, Geet continued "you are not at fault. This can happen to anyone. Tell me would you be angry with me, if out of sudden Samir comes in front of me?" As this question was laid in front of Maan, she raised her brown.

"no" he simply shook his head, without thinking twice. According to Maan, it was even a question to be asked.

"why?" she asked to prob him more.

"because I trust you and I love you. I know you can never do something wrong" every word of his shew truth.

"now you know why I am not angry at you" she said with a smile.

"but then, at first, why were you staring at me without any expression?" he asked with worry.

"I was just seeing what my husband is going to do. I can assure you, it was worth a watch specially dragging her out" she replied with a wink and chuckled, Maan to eventually joined.

"but more than that, it was worth watching Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana in action" he winked, now back to his usual self. He adored her. Geet was happy to see him normal and not stressed.

A life is full of obstacles, in few you fail and in few you pass. In obstacles related to married life, you need love and trust, would they be able to pass each and every test?

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I hope you will like it. :)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in May :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333

Edited by kashishk - 19 May 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
precap makes me nervous !

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
lovely updates..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
awesome update 
love dit 

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
they will pass all d obstacles till dey r together...

awesome n superb update...

loved it...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt update...

n thank u very much fr d lovely update...

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Go to top