Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-True Luv Is Eternal-MG-EpiloguePg80(13/06/12) (Page 63)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for the comments and compliments :D
Next part coming up, stay tuned! :D

PS: yeah her name is Geeta and not Riddhi, I will rectify thank you for informing me :)

Luv u<333

Edited by kashishk - 25 April 2012 at 6:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
PART 16 on PAGE 60

Hey guys please, please vote for me if you like my stories:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

All sat down to have dinner, Geet sat next to Maan, who was about to fill his place for the both of them. "mom tell him not to put food for me" Geet said, with an angry look.

Maan didn't listen and put it anyways. He made her turn toward him, he fulled the spoon and said lovingly "Geet, you know I wouldn't have refused you anything if you wouldn't have nausea getting closer to the kitchen"

"nausea, Maan is she alright?" Padma asked worriedly and was about to wake up.

"mom , don't worry nothing is wrong. We are going to be parents again so the doctor said if she gets nausea it's normal" Maan tried to assure Padma but in reality he too was worried. His conern was visible to everyone.

Geet was touched hearing this and as always made her anger vanished. "now princess open your mouth" Maan said, sweetly.

After hearing his touching word, no anger was left she opened her mouth and ate it. "now my tuln (turn)" Geeta said, opening her mouth

Padma and Shashank felt blessed seeing the sight in front of them. Once they were done with the dinner, Padma and Shashank hugged Geet and Maan along with congratulations, they were really happy for their daughter and son-in-law.

As it was late, Shashank said with a smile "I think we should take a leave now"

"Papa, why don't you stay here? As in few days we'll go back to Mumbai and I want all of us to spend some time with you" Geet suggested, with hope in her eyes which Maan saw.

"yes uncle aunty, we would really love if you stay here" Maan said, honestly.

"if you both insist then ok" Padma said, with a smile and Shashank too nodded as he couldn't say no to his daughter.

Maan took Geeta in their room as she was really tired from the day's activity. He covered her with a blanket and making she was confortable, he left the room with the door left ajar, in case she would start crying.

After that, Geet and Maan shew them a room "this is your room. If you need anything please let us know" Maan said with a twinkle in his eyes.

It had been so long since he lost his parents. So long that he had almost forgotten the feeling of them being around but now meeting with Geet's parents, he could feel them again.

"Maan can you do us a favor?" Padma asked looking at Maan.

"Yes aunty, anything" Maan replied back.

"please call me mom and Shashank papa as we are the same to you as to Geet" Padma said, placing her hand on his head.

At this moment, Maan felt really touched that his tears came out. He hugged Padma tightly and shed some tears, feeling blessed to have parents again in the form of Padma and Shashank.

He was really grateful to Geet for coming into his life, for coloring his life; for loving him so much, for giving him Geeta and another good news about their going to be baby and now finally for sharing her parents.

"Maan, what happened, please don't cry?" Padma said, patting his back.

Coming out from the hug, he wiped his tears. "I lost my parents few years back so I am feeling really blessed to have you" Maan said through his tears but as he felt someone's hand around his waist, he calmed and felt relaxed. He knew it was Geet only she could effect him in this way.

Padma and Shashank felt really bad to know about his parents yet amazed to see how their daughter was there to support him and they felt really proud.

In purpose to change the atmosphere, Shashank asked with a frown "this isn't fair Maan, your mom got a hug what about me?"

"Anytime dad" Maan hugged her, but still with Geet's one hand around him.

"Mom dad, you guys should sleep now, we'll see you tomorrow" Geet said, hugging her parents and then left with her husband.

As they entered in their room,  Ridhilma hugged Maan while asking "are you ok, baby?"

"yeah princess. In fact I am really happy. From the day you came in my life, I got a so many relations. First you, my wife, who loves me crazily. Then Geeta, our life. After that, our coming to be baby and now our parents. All this was just possible because of you. If you hadn't come in my life, I would get so much love" he replied, holding her firmly.

"Maan, this isn't because of me but because of us so don't ever say that" she said kissing on his cheek.

"I love you Geet" he said, kissing on her lips.

"what about the french kiss?" she said in hoarse voice, her lips almost touching.

"I would love that" Maan grinned mischiviously.

He scooped his wife and took her in the other room. He made her sit on the bed. Maan gently cupped her face. Although he was inexperienced yet he knew she would be feeling uncomfortable for this so he thought to take it easy.

He kissed on her cheeks, jaw and chin, then he stuck his tongue out and licked her lips which in antipation opened but Maan didn't enter. His tongue was still licking her parched lips, in a wait to feel her tongue.

Geet was moaning badly feeling his tease. Feeling lost in the moment, yet frustated to not feeling his tongue inside her mouth, she took her tongue out and touched it againt his.

"hmm" feeling her tongue, Maan gasped. It felt heavenly. They both did the french kissing till they were tired.

Once they broke apart, Geet hid her head in his chest. Maan said with heavy breath "that was so overwhelming"

Meanwhile, Geet was still in his arms, with heavy heartbeat yet her lips formed in a smile. For sure, she felt over the moon. Her gestured were well known by Maan and he knew her feeling were the same as his.

Lost in their moments, they made love to each other. Kissing each other and finally they reached the peak while led them to relax finally in each other's arm.

The next day, the whole family including Shashank and Padma went for sight-seeing. As the sun's ray were falling on Geet and Geeta's face, Maan quickly took out the caps and sunglasses from his bag which he made them wear.

Meanwhile, taking a cap and sunglasses out of her purse, Geet made Maan wear it. She smiled looking at him.

Padma and Shashank smiled looking at them, they were really adorable. Being the romantic self, Shashank used to be from his youthful days, he pulled his wife and hugged her.

"shashank, Maan and Geet are there" she said, reprimanding him.

"I am sure they won't mind" he said with a naughty smile. Seeing which Padma could only shake her head with a smile.

They all took pics of each other and even asked the passer-by to take their pics together as group.

In between, they kept on roaming, Shashank and Padma were now taking care of Geeta's stroller as in to let Maan and Geet share some private moments. Private moments which they shared to the fullest but at a point Geet boiled in anger. There were few girls that were drooling over Maan, whose first two buttons were open.

Being the possessive wife she was, he pulled him toward her and closed his buttons. Maan looked at her and smirked, she looked so lovely in those expressions.

"Do you think I would go to them?" he asked playfully, which she realized in a second.

"no, I trust you but I won't bear other girls to see your chest or any other parts where only I have the right to see and touch" she said, in authoritative tone.

Maan smiled widely and hugged her. "oye hoye, I love my wife being possessive once in a while for me" he said lovingly, giving a quick peck on her lips.

"Maan" she said hitting on his chest but eventually giving in and hugging him back with all the love she had for him in her heart.

"I love you" he said, caressing her cheek.

"I love you too" she confessed back, looking lovingly in his eyes. His eyes were so attracting and deep... So deep, that she always lost herself in it.

He side hugged her and said with a smile "we should go for lunch as both my princesses must be angry". He quickly pecked on her cheek, while she just smiled with a blush.

"So Princess, are you enjoying?" Geet asked, picking Geeta up.

"yeah mama, nani nanu ale leally (are really) nice, they bought me cotton candy" she said excitingly.

"wow, that is so great" Maan said, taking hold of Geeta then asked "Is my baby hungry?"

"Papa I am hungly (hungry) but I am confusie (confused). Am I youl baby ol (your baby or) mama as I heald (heard) you calling mama baby?" she asked innocently.

Maan and Geet both felt their face turning red at the question their daughter asked to Maan.

Suddenly, there was a pin drop silence between the family. Maan and Geet were feeling quite embarassed, her parent's were looking at the for an answer as well as an innocent Geeta.

Shashank burst out laughing and said, while placing a hand over his shoulder "Maan, you don't need to feel shy or embarassed". Then looking back at Geeta, he replied "Geeta you are Maan and Geet's little baby but Geet is Maan's big baby" he chuckled with the last bit.

"papa" Geet whined like a baby

"see Geeta, your mama is behaving like a baby" listening to Shashank all burst out laughing expect a glaring Geet.

Maan moved closer to her "I must add, you are my very sweet baby" he whispered naughtily.

Hitting on his shoulder lightly, she retorted back while looking at him "you are my very cute baby" at the end, she pulled his cheek sweetly.

Padma and Shashank were looking at the exchange between Maan and Geet. They behaved so cutely and lovingly. They had only one wish to God to keep Maan and Geet together and happy.

The whole next week, they spent it together with the whole family but finally it was time for Geet and Maan to go back at home. They were at the airport, there luggage was already booked and now they were about to enter the waiting room "We are gonna miss you" Geet said while hugging her parents, followed by Maan.

"Geet is right, we are going to miss you a lot" Maan said, once he moved out from the hugs. "please try to come and visit us" he asked hoping a yes.

"we are also going to miss you and we will try our best to visit you" Shashank replied back with a smile. He had gotten an excellent son in the disguise of his son-in-law.

"mama, I too want to hug nani nanu" Geeta asked, stretching her arms out.

All chuckled looking at her adorable acts, Maan picked Geeta up as she was standing and passed her to Padma.

Geeta hugged her grandparents and jumped back to her father's arm, where she loved the most to be.

Maan held her safely and placed an arm around Geet. Before, disappearing, they turned back and waved back at them, one last time before leaving.

Only God knew, if Maan and Geet's love was strong enough to make the storm feel like a soft breeze or was so weak to make their lives crumble down.

Hey guys,
I am sorry for posting the part late but Monday we had to go on a wedding and on Tuesday it really went out of my mind, sorry again :)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
By the way, I am really happy I have net at home :D.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in April:D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

And guys please please vote for me :D

Luv u<333

Edited by kashishk - 25 April 2012 at 6:39am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
lovely update

harshithaaaaaaa IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
lovely moments...awesome family

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
nice family bonding time!!

Downhill IF-Addictz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
simply amazing

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
lovely part.. only worried for the storm...

Go to top