Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-True Luv Is Eternal-MG-EpiloguePg80(13/06/12) (Page 60)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
PART 15 on PAGE 53

Hey guys please, please vote for me if you like my stories:
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Maan and Geet slept on their bed, hugging each other tight and feeling content. No matter what happens the whole day at the end of the day, they would be together and happy.

Little did they know, their past is going to knock again on their door. Only God knew if it would destroy their relation or make it more strong.

A week later, they went to Delhi and were doing some shopping for Geeta. He was playing with Geeta, who was buckled in the stroller safely "my baby" he said kissing her while nuzzling his nose on her face, while she laughed whole heartily.

Maan moved back and kept looking at his baby, she had an exact laugh like her mother and he felt really proud seeing her.

"Maan the pink dress or the red one?" she asked with a confused look.

"why don't we ask our princess?" he suggested, with a smile.

"I think you are right" she said with positive smile "so baby, what dress do you want?"

"pink one, I want to be a plincess (princess)" she said, cutely showing her teeth.

"you already are a princess" Maan said, wrinkling her nose while she pouted her upper lip, she looked so adorable.

Maan pecked on her cheek as well as Geet's who was caught red-handed "Maan, we are in a shop" she said, with her mouth wide open.

"so what, I am kissing my wife and if you don't close you mouth I won't mind doing a french kiss" he teased her, with a wink.

"Maan" she whined but hugged him tightly as she was feeling really shy.

"Actually not a bad idea, I would love experiencing it, what say?" he asked her, still in his teasing tone.

She moved back and said with a naughty smile "we'll see that later, as it depends on my mood"

"don't worry, I won't let your mood down" he said with a wink, Geet smiled looking at him.

They both looked toward their daughter, who was happy admiring her dress. "she is so cute just like you" Geet said, pulling his cheek.

"after all she is my daughter" he said proudly but then added "actually her cuteness is gone on both of us".

Geet nodded positively. "Mama, this dless (dress) is leally beautiphul (really beautiful)" she said in her babyish language.

"not more than our princess" Geet said, giving a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

As she moved back, Maan whispered "I won't mind a sloppy kiss as well"

"Maan" she said hitting on his chest

"I am your Maan" he said with a proud smile

"and be always mine" she said, looking into his eyes. She wouldn't be able to loose him, he meant a lot to him, she loved him a lot and she knew he loved her a lot.

"This Maan Singh Khurana is born to be yours and you are born to be mine, we'll be always each other's" he said, with so much honesty in his eyes and words that she felt over the moon.

She quickly looked around and pecked on his cheek "I love you"

"I love you too" he said with a smile and started moving the stroller while hugging Geet with one arm. Suddenly, he felt Geet stiff in his arms.

"what happened?" he asked worriedly.

"Maan, mom dad" she said, pointing toward a couple, who looked really weak.

"do you want to talk to them?" he knew, she wanted to talk to her parents, she wanted to sort out everything.

"what if they still reject me" she said, fearing the rejection she received few years ago.

"then I am here to support you" he said, squeezing her arm.

Geet nodded, feeling encouraged. They made their way their. "mom, dad" her parents looked up.

Her mother got so happy to see her, she was about to come and hug her but her husband held her wrist and stopped her "we don't have any daughter, don't forget that Padma"

As Maan heard that, he looked at Geet who had tears in her eyes. He couldn't see that, her tears and pain hurt him "then I must say you are very unlucky" Maan said, stepping in the conversation. When he said, he would be with her, he really meant it.

"who are you to talk to me like this?" Shashank spitted angrily.

"anything related to me or Geeta are related to Maan automatically as he is my husband" Geet said, gaining her courage. they loved each other so much that they could stand up against the world for the other one.

Padma really felt happy for her daughter, she took a step toward them and gave them her blessing "may you stay always together and happy"

Shashank was shocked to see his wife going to them. "thank you mom" Geet said, hugging her mother tightly and crying out badly.

"Geet please don't cry" Maan said, patting her head softly.

Seeing this, Padma felt really happy. Her daughter was with someone who loved her a lot. Despite her past.

"mama, why ale you clying (why are you crying)?" Geeta who had been silent till now, spoke up seeing her mother crying.

That instantly caught Shashank eyes, he found a beautiful baby around three years in the stroller. He couldn't help but notice her similarities with Geet.

Geet wiped her tears and moving back from the hug, she picked up her daughter "mom she is Geeta mine and Maan's daughter"

"She is so beautiful, just like you" Padma said, caressing Geeta's cheek.

"mama, who is she?" Geeta asked with a frown

"she is your nani princess" Maan replied Geeta "aunty why don't you come out our place, we would really love it" Maan said, hoping a yes.

"of course, I would love to spend some time with my daughter's family" Padma said, cupping Geet's face.

"Padma.." he wanted to stop her.

Padma went to him and said "Shashank, please not today"

Listening that Shashank scoffed but followed them anyways. No doubt, he had melted seeing Geeta but he was still angry at Geet, at himself that something lacked in the upbringing of her.

"Geet, you sit at the back with Geeta" he safely placed Geeta's baby seat in it and made Geet sit. Shashank and Padma followed them in their car.

As the car stopped in front of a big house, which Maan had in Delhi, they both came out. They all entered and Maan said "you all have a sit, I'll tell Ramu kaka to arrange the dinner"

"Maan.." she tried to stop him from doing the kitchen work.

Maan interrupted her with an authoritative tone "no Geet, you are not going anywhere near the kitchen"

Hearing this, she glared at him and turned back her attention toward Padma. Whilst Maan shook his head and went in the kitchen, while taking Geeta with him, he knew they had to talk.

"how old is she Geet?" Padma asked,seeing Maan taking Geeta with him.

"mom, she'll turn three in a month" Geet said, feeling happy for her daughter.

"uh Geet when did you and Maan married?" Padma asked hesitantly

Holding her mother's hand, she said "we married three years ago and a week ago was our third anniversary"

"Geet, I am really happy for you, Maan is like one in billions" her mother said, affectionately.

"I know mom, I am really lucky to have someone like Maan in my life. He had accepted me knowing my past, knowing that my husband divorced me. He loves me a lot" Geet said, getting emotional.

"Geet, just tell me once, you haven't done anything wrong back then" Padma pleaded, looking at her daughter.

"no mom, I haven't done anything wrong. That night, Samir's friend came at out apartment when Samir was not at home. Mom, he tried to rape me and when Samir came he believed whatever his friend said, not giving me any chance to explain him" Geet hugged her mother, crying badly, remembering that incident.

She wasn't crying because of her divorce with Samir, but because of being at the verge of being raped that day. "and you too throw me out mom, do you know how hard it was for me to live with a baby in my womb" Geet said, looking at her mother.

Shashank, who had been sitting there silently felt his heart wrench. His daughter had suffered so much and he hadn't let her any chance to explain anything. He felt hard to breath so he made his way toward the garden.

"Geet, I am really sorry but your father didn't allow me to talk to you, I was helpless" her mother said, lowering her eyes.

"mom, though I was heartbroken at that moment but if you hadn't thrown me out I would have never met Maan, the guy I love more than my life." Geet said with a smile through her tears.

In the kitchen, Maan was instructing the servants. Once, he was done, he saw Shashank in the garden. He thought to go and talk. If he would be able to make Shashank understand then Geet would be really happy and Geet's happiness meant a lot to him.

In the first place, he went in the hall and passed Geeta to Geet, who quickly held the baby without sparing a glance at Maan.

He couldn't help but smile at her. She was angry but he knew they couldn't stay angry at each other for long.

"uncle" Maan said, as he reached in the garden.

Shashank quickly wiped his tears and looked toward him "yeah"

"why are you behaving like to Geet?" Maan asked, feeling Geet's pain.

"I am regretting today to have behaved like this to her. How could I be so immune to not let her explain. She is my own daughter and I blamed her" his tears were back.

"If you are really regretting uncle then go and talk to her." Maan said politely and was about to go back.

"Maan thanks for accepting my daughter and her baby" Shashank said, feeling thankful.

"uncle, I haven't done any favor on Geet as I love her a lot. Apart that, I will appreciate if you mention Geeta as mine and Geet's baby" Maan said, with a smile.

Shashank smiled feeling really speechless in front of her daughter's choice. Not all the decisions from parents are the correct ones.

"Maan please keep my daughter happy. I am feeling ashamed not to be with her in her tough time but I don't want to see my daughter in pain again" Shashank said, placing his hand on Maan's shoulder.

"don't worry uncle, I can never thing to hurt her as when she cries or is in pain it hurts me more." Maan said with sheer love in his voice and Shashank could see it.

They both made their way in, "Geet" Shashank called Geet, while looking down.

Geet looked up hearing her father's loving voice "dad", she stood up. Not knowing what to expect.

Her father did the unexpected, he fall down on his knee and joined his hands "please forgive me Geet. You can punish me however you want to"

"please stand up dad" Geet said, gently and Maan helped Shashank to stand up. "dad please just don't ever throw me of your life the way you had. Although I know I wouldn't ever need to come back to you as Maan loves me a lot and I know I would be able to live without you guys but still whenever I saw someone else's parents, I couldn't help but miss you"

True, she loved her parents a lot but Maan's love had overpowered all the other person whom she loved. She could live anywhere and everywhere just with Maan, their daughter Geeta and their coming up baby. Whilst Maan felt proud seeing the amount of love and trust for him in Geet's heart.

Shashank hugged Geet and said, with tears "I promise to believe you always" then Geet handed Shashank her daughter "she is your carbon copy" Shashank said with a chuckle.

All sat down to have dinner, Geet sat next to Maan, who was about to fill his place for the both of them. "mom tell him not to put food for me" Geet said, with an angry look.

Hey guys,
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
By the way, I am really happy I have net at home :D.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in April:D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

And guys please please vote for me :D

Luv u<333

Edited by kashishk - 25 April 2012 at 6:23am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous4 Senior Member

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Nice update

Edited by anonymous4 - 21 April 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Downhill IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
simply superb

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
pls update one more part Wink

smallville IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome !!!!!
Love it !!!!

sree.maneet Goldie

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Loved it.

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
superb update
love it

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
nyc update. ...

but isint. it. the babys name is geeta...n not riddhi...

Go to top