Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-True Luv Is Eternal-MG-EpiloguePg80(13/06/12) (Page 27)

kashishp.001 Newbie
kashishp.001
kashishp.001

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
simply wow. loved it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Wonderful update...
wow maan realized his luv for geet..
like the way maan takes care of geet n the child..
continue soon

kashishk

harshithaaaaaaa IF-Rockerz
harshithaaaaaaa
harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
awesome...at last expressed his loveSmile

kashishk

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I want geet to accept maan and also take divorce from her earlier husband.

kashishk

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
part 7
nice...
cont soon...

kashishk

unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
beautiful part
cont soon

harneet <3

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
PART 7 on PAGE 24
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

My vacation has come and I won't be in France from tomorrow for 11 days so no updates Next week. :D

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today, hopefully :D
Do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

Vidya_luv_SaRun

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
PART 7 on PAGE 24

PART 8

"I know Geet. I don't know how and when I fall in love with you, but I really love you from the core of heart. Yet all I want is your happiness with or without me" he said each and every word honestly.

'without me' those words for some unknown reason pierced her heart.

He looked at her and said "we are still friends, right?" he didn't want to loose her.

"of course, we are friends forever" she tried to manage a smile. Being the same reason as Maan, she didn't want to loose him as a friend.

Maan gave weak smile through tears and both made their way back at home. Suddenly there was birth of hesitation between them, a thin veil came between their friendship.

Just one step from Geet's side would solve all their miseries. Sitting in the car, she was lost in her thought. Knowing very well what she had done was the right thing to do.

"huh, Geet we are home" Maan said once he opened her door, causing to break her trail of thought.

Geet nodded and made her way out. They entered in the apartment. Looking at him, she whispered "thank you"

"mention not and anything for my girlfriend" he said, bending down in front of her "I know girlfriend, your mommy is upset with me but tell her to not be upset"

She held his hand and made his stood up "I am not upset with you Maan but what you want is impossible, please move on" as she said this, tears streamed down from her eyes.

"that's the problem. Geet love happens on it's own, it doesn't matter to me if you don't reciprocate my feeling but I'll keep loving you always, till my last breath"

She controlled her sob as she was on the point to break down. She was really touched by what Maan said but she was married and not to mention pregnant. Never was she going to destroy his life.

"good night" she said maintaining her emotions.

"let me check first, if everything is at place" he said and checked all the stuff, she might need in the night. Once he was done, he said "good night" and left.

As he left, Geet locked the door and sat on her bed. Hiding her face in her palms, she sobbed, she didn't know what game destiny was playing with them.

First she got married with Samir, she was so much happy, she got pregnant, at that moment her happiness knew no bond. Then, Ashwin came into their life and completely destroyed it. And now she was at Maan's place, who loved her a lot but unfortunately, she couldn't reciprocate the same feelings.

*sigh* Maan exhaled while sitting on the bed. 'why is life so complicated at times?' he wondered. He knew none of them was at fault. He was completely able to understand her situation, her turmoil but neither he could control his feelings, he loved her and would always her, no matter what.

Two months were left till her delivery, Maan and Geet tried their best to no mention it. Still after that day, when Maan tried to massage her feet, she felt hesitate but Maan made sure she didn't refuse as this was important for her health and of course baby's. More or less, everything was back to normal.

***TRING TRING***

The home phone rang, Geet was sitting next by, reading the remaining baby book, she picked it up "hello". Moreover, Maan was at office.

"hello, Sanjeevani. Is this Dr Geet ?" came the voice from the other side.

"yes" Geet replied, placing the book aside.

"I am sister Lovely; actually we have a courier for you here, can you please come and fecth it?" Sister Lovely asked.

"ok, I'll come as soon as I can" Geet said and hung the phone. She was curious to know what and from who the letter was.

She thought to take taxi but then she concluded Maan would get worried. So she decided to inform him, before leaving.

"hello Geet, how are you?" Maan answered the call, as soon as he saw the displayer name.

"I am fine, actually I have a courier to fetch from the hospital so I am going there" she explained him everything.

"how are you going there?" Maan asked her, with a frown.

"from taxi" she replied casually

"you are so not, I am coming home, I'll take you there" he said, shutting his laptop and standing up. Before she could say anything, he interrupted "and that's final"

She looked at the phone and shook her head with a slight smile. Not knowing what was awaiting her for her in the hospital. Not knowing that one letter will change her life but in better or worse, time would tell.

In not time, Maan was back at home "let's go" he said looking at her.

"there is no such hurry. Sit down, I'll bring water for you" she said, perplexed at first but then amazed.

"uh you sit, I'll take it myself" he went in the kitchen and came with the glass of water. He took one himself and passed the other to Geet.

Geet flashed her bright smile as in to tell him how thankful she was of him. In return, he too smiled, showing his deep dimple.

After that, they left for hospital. Through out the way, they kept chatting none stop, about everything and nothing.

"by the way, your appointment with the doctor is in two days, right?" Maan asked for confirmation.

"yeah" she couldn't help but be amazed every time he behaved like this. He remembered all the date, all the things concerning her and that really touched her heart to the core.

They entered in the hospital and all greeted joyfully. Geet had done her internship there and when she came back to India, she applied her and got accepted. Due to which all of the staff knew her and really adored her.

Being in this atmosphere, made her feel so light. This feeling was really soothing. They reached the nurse station and Geet said "hi, Sister Lovely, how are you?"

Sister Lovely smiled and greeted back "hi, I am fine ji, and how are you both?". She knew Maan as he came with her Geet on her appointment, he was known as her best friend and they all respected him, he was true friend.

"I am fine" Maan replied with a smile and waited for Geet to continue.

"I am fine, you said you have a courier for me, right?" Geet asked her.

"yes wait..." Sister Lovely replied and looked at her desk. As found the corrier, she said "here it is"

Geet took it and smiled "thank you".

"let's sit down and then check it" Maan told her firmly, as he knew was tired.

"ok"she obeyed silently and sat down.

Somehow, for some unknown reason, her hand trembled as she was opening the seal. A sudden fear crept in her heart, she was afraid. As far as she knew, she wasn't expecting any letter.

Taking the letter out, she opened it and was stunned. That was good that she was sitting as she felt her knee going week.

Maan looked at her expression and realized something wasn't right. He peaked in front, to have a look what was the letter about. As he read 'DIVORCE PAPER' he was left shocked, looking at her. True he loved her and if she got divorced meant his way is clear but his thought even didn't go there. He was sad for Geet. He knew she had gone through a lot and this could put her and her baby's health at risk.

At that moment, he felt really angry at Samir. Good that he wasn't in front of him, otherwise he wouldn't have stopped himself to beat him.

That was it, the numbness took over Geet and she fainted. Seeing her in this state making him anxious, he was afraid for her. "nurse... doctor" he yelled at the staff, hoping that someone would come to help.

"what happened?" Sister Lovely rushed to them, looking worried.

"she fainted, please call a doctor..." as he remembered her doctor name "please try to contact Dr Kritika"

Luckily, Dr Kritika was in hospital as she Geet's health, she asked "can you please being her in my cabin?"

Maan nodded, he in one swift movement picked her up and followed Dr Kritika. "please make her lay there  and wait outside" She said politely.

Quietly following everything she told, he left her cabin reluctantly. He was feeling really fearfull. He looked up and joining his hand, he prayed "please God keep them safe".

After a while, Dr Kritika came out, Maan rushed to her. Before he could asked anything, she said "she and the baby are fine. Her blood pressure was a bit low due to stress but yeah do take care to keep her away from any stress at this stage".

Maan nodded without giving a second, he would made sure that"can I meet her?" he asked, hoping a positive response.

"yes" Dr Kritika smiled and left for her rounds.

Maan entered and found a pale Geet but still there was solace visible on her face. He hugged tightly, as if to not loose her, he was really scared "you scared me to death".

"Maan, we are fine" Maan moved back, feeling the stiffness in her body. Though, his hug was friendly but she did want to keep distance between them. She couldn't allow herself to hope, to dream.

"huh, can you please bring the paper?" Geet asked looking at Maan.

All Maan did was to nod, he stood up and went out. The papers were still laying on the bench. He picked it up and made his way in the cabin.

"here" he passed her the paper.

"do you have a pen?" she asked, once the paper was in her hand.

"yes" he handed her the pen.

For a moment, she stared at the paper, her eyes fall down on particular clause which mentioned that he had no right over the baby she was carrying. That was a sad yet relieving clause, which assured her, her baby was only her.

Without a hesitation, she signed the paper. "Geet, you sure about this?" he asked her, once she handed him back the paper to handover it to a lawyer and his pen.

Amazed look was clearly visible on her face, she knew he loved her from the core of his heart, still he didn't want her to take a decision which wouldn't let her be happy but she knew her decision was right "I had never been that much sure. Maan, a marriage without trust, understanding and faith has no value. Moreover, if he had given me a chance to explain the situation, I would have forgiven him"

For sure, Maan knew every word she told were true. She had a big heart, which could have forgiven her husband.

Once she was fine, they left for home. Before they left Dr Kritika told them, she canceled the appointment as she had made the ultra-sound.

Both sitting in the sitting room, admired the ultra-sound, the baby was growing up and they were waiting impatiently for the day when the baby would enter their life.

Replacing the ultra-sound with the previous one, he sat down next to her. "you are ok na?" he asked, for confirmation. He was really worried for her.

"yes, I am fine" she said with a smile but then get serious and continued "will you listen one thing that I have to say?"

"yeah" he said, curious to knowing what was going in her mind. What he heard from her, left him shocked.

"Please move on, forget me" she said, wanting him to forget her and start his life again. He couldn't be a burden on him.

She couldn't deny she too had feelings for him. She too loved him as he had always been there for her. When and how he made his way in her heart she didn't know but he couldn't destroy his life. He deserved a lot more better.

Hey guys,
I want to inform you all that I won't be able to update next week as I will be out of town.
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in February :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarfarhana1234thahuinlwgeetmishtimsknehavashiswati2011only4mailsattitudeshyjagritimanochamishimsimmi11apubasuCandy_jszainabzeeqramavishangeljyotiparig123zainah320krishna.5armadlathaauTulibhakbhartifananaum91drashtiMyAnGeLsk_75anisa79rostshruthiruchsCiaMaaneetsupernasahuahsaaspyarkaNH1971khushboo22sree.maneetCuteTommycherieLoverasmaniangelarafshristi1dreamy4evergurti30drmahasheetalvasagurudrishtiShimmerrgbhatnats0101payal.gupta177anisha_maaneetanmirzamaaneetmaahiMahimaan_Jyothi_18myprideritzy09Vidya_luv_SaRunmrk-1sanu3108smallvilleidunnokooliio--Ratna--meena..HansaNshalini_scaller123Remya_Pillaiammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Sexy-yoga23priyapriyasreepunam2712kkiddookabslocksPadfoot_Prongslove2_somasanum23taahir004abinash079DownhillspvdDonnaa.hayaat.

Go to top