CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

FDC Entry Posted-link added to 1st post (Page 11)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@Visrom...is it clear to u now?

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
LOLTongue
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

LOLTongue

Okay good Big smile
But still I have a query LOL if it is a contest then can we use the name of the forum or what about copyrights in case of creations?? Confused
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
One thing I got cleared...

iwe are suppose to prepare one page of 8 posts with different Holiday season content Tongue the final output the link of the thread should be sent to Creative account holder... hope I got it right 

so is anyone here ready with any other suggestion for the thread...

One thing is clear, we have to make our posts as interesting,funtertaining, colorful etc as much we can do ..  

while I was going through the post, I read Radha also mentioned that we can add games to the post.. I was thinking of it , shall we have a talking with Santa games - we have to work on it a lot, have to prepare how much interesting we can make that game to be 

@visrom - hey di, I asked it previously, shall we start up our post wth a simple Welcome orelse we add some more words to indicate as our(CID forum members)  post ... like " Welcome to CIDians corner" 
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
There's shouldn't be any serial related content, because other forums will be voting. Therefore...no mention of CID anywhere.

Just make a good-looking thread..only one page...because as Radha says judges cannot view more than that. Get Chinnu's help and put that music thing for sure...say some christmas-related song.
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

we are suppose to prepare one page of 8 posts with different Holiday season content Tongue

But in that post of @Radha only mention CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR...there is no mention of holiday season...becoz there is many holidays which is different from Christmas...
Okay now i understand that no use of CID...
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Ok...so first post will be a welcome post.

Second post - maybe some things about signifcance of Christmas.

Third post - some party stuff

Fourth post - ???

Last post - names of the creators (user ids can be mentioned without telling the forum name)

Edited by visrom - 17 December 2011 at 4:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-debasree04

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

There's shouldn't be any serial related content, because other forums will be voting. Therefore...no mention of CID anywhere. -- what to write then ? just  " Welcome " or Happy Holidays , Seasonal Greeting, usually we do introduce with the content matter related word na , so am asking for what to write in the Text , am asking so that if once the gif is made it would take time to re-edit it 

Just make a good-looking thread..only one page...because as Radha says judges cannot view more than that. Get Chinnu's help and put that music thing for sure...say some christmas-related song. -- Chinnu has not yet informed anything about it, but bhavs has already informed yesterday that she can do it with nice Christmas collection Tongue

Go to top