CID

FDC Entry Posted-link added to 1st post

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friends...!! am back again πŸ˜†

there's a " Forum Decoration Contest " happening in every forum... which is a global announcement to all the forums on IF ... so waht are we wating for, shall we too make our   way to the contest on behalf of CID forum πŸ˜ƒ All the members together have to contribute  and create  a UNIQUE and INNOVATIVE Holiday Season Thread on behalf of our forum 
our DT's (Development team members) are also responsible to help us with this contest πŸ˜ƒ

for more details please refer to ::

all the rough work , suggestions & doubts , discussions should be made on this thread only ... NO PMS please 😊 
awaiting response from every member 😳 

==========================================
here's the post of our Contest entry :: 
Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for opening Twinkles...

We need the really good decorators to do this. Surely we can use the music thing which Neeme had invented - if anyone knows how to do this.

Please post all your ideas here.

The actual thread to be submitted can be created in the end. We can do all the rough work on this thread and copy the post to the new thread before sumbitting (do the fair copy).

All the siggie makers, VM makers, GIF makers etc are invited.

We have just 5 days. Winning is not important. Participation is. We have to submit one entry for this contest from our forum.  

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Quoting the post of the Mod who made this announcement at ML πŸ˜› so tha you all get a quick glimpse of the rules 

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Rules 
 The thread MUST have a CHIRISTMAS/ New Year THEME!
*It shoudln't be based on the theme of the show!!!*
 They CANNOT have any SERIAL related content on the thread.
*This is to ensure that the thread is generic to allow for unbiased voting!!!*
 You may ask any one for creations, as long as they agree! 
*In other words you can PM any creators on IF for help, as long as they offer to help!*

NOTE: The planning can be done on the same thread, given that many members may be interested in helping out with the post.  However, members may also opt to do the Planning part via PM to. 

Overall, the section members are to come together and create  a UNIQUE and INNOVATIVE Holiday Season Thread.

Your Final Post, must be PMed to the following account:

crazycreative

by

December 21st, 2011

The individual posts will then be judged based on the following categories:

Caliber of Ideas
Are the ideas presented of a great quality?  Do they stand out well?  

Originality
Are the ideas and events suggented original, or something that has already been conducted by the CCs?  Have they taken an attempt to present an original activity?

Presentation Style
Is the presentation style appealing?

Overall Creativity
Are the posts creative?

Hurry up guys, only 5 days left πŸ˜†
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i knew of it
great idea
and as vis di said 5 days are remaining
so just participate regardless of the result
well i can't contribute in it but still all the best to all
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Thanks for opening Twinkles... - most welcome, you can call me Twinkle πŸ˜†

We need the really good decorators to do this. Surely we can use the music thing which Neeme had invented - if anyone knows how to do this. --  so far its only neeme & chinnu , who experimented with the music thing... if they need any assistance in choosing nice Christmas related theme for converting , I can help them πŸ˜›

Please post all your ideas here.

The actual thread to be submitted can be created in the end. We can do all the rough work on this thread and copy the post to the new thread before sumbitting (do the fair copy).-- -- that will help us to implement improvements at every level with member's consideration πŸ˜ƒ

All the siggie makers, VM makers, GIF makers etc are invited. 

We have just 5 days. Winning is not important. Participation is. We have to submit one entry for this contest from our forum.  -- is it one big post of all the members contribution ?

am confused with it, once it's said that it should be based on the theme of the show and nextline says there shouldn't be any serial content πŸ˜•

Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

am confused with it, once it's said that it should be based on the theme of the show and nextline says there shouldn't be any serial content πŸ˜•

they said it shouldn't be based on the theme😳
-Twinkles- thumbnail
If we think to add a Christmas VM too, lets make it as we did for DUO's birthday special VM's ...what say ? πŸ˜›
-Twinkles- thumbnail

they said it shouldn't be based on the theme😳

Oops...!! I didn't notice it well πŸ˜† , thanks roopal πŸ˜³
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

If we think to add a Christmas VM too, lets make it as we did for DUO's birthday special VM's ...what say ? πŸ˜›

good ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ
well i too wanna make a vm
can u tell me how to convert any file to mp3 or wmv format?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know how to do the music thingy so definitely can help πŸ˜› ... thanks to Chinnu who told me πŸ˜†

I was discussing about this thread till a few days back but Daya sir's b'day contest was going on and I didn't bring up this topic ... I forgot πŸ˜› ... thanks a ton Twinky for bringing this topic here !!!

One must remember we DO NOT have to make creations or whatever regarding to the show ... it has to be different .. but nothing related to the show !!!

the post need not just have creations .,.. it can have some interesting matter ... like some fun christmas experiences, poems, memories etc etc ...

Like Vis said I agree ... participation is what matters ,,, I hope everyone will contribute something ... we must do something different from the usual stuff. Participation is important and agar jeeth bhi jaaye toh kya kehna !!